• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Sign-ups CLOSED)

Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia

^^^
*would like worded explaination from one of the forumers*

Homestuck is an awesome webcomic filled with time travel, trolls (and also troll romance), drama, plot twists, and awesome music.

Not very wordy, but there you go!

Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia

Ok I think I'm just PM people now because we're at a pretty darn good number to start. Anyone who doesn't respond to me by tomorrow is going to get a not-so-random (meaning one I want to try out) role instead. ^_^ Also I'm just going to go with people's current avatars because I know more about them :D Anyone who still wants to join can, but we'll probably end up playing with this number. You'll be getting your roles tomorrow or the next day.

EDIT: and I'm an idiot who forgot to specify which mafia game she was talking about in two of her PMs. *facepalm* Well I was still talking about avatars so people should be able to figure it out since they are clearly smarter than me.

Last edited:
Ok, I got answers from two out of three people. Pretty good. Anyway, you'll all get your roles and stuff later today. Maybe tomorrow. Depends on how late I get back home. Whatever.

EDIT: Had no time today (today being the previously mentioned tomorrow) either. I might be able to get it done today, might not. If it doesn't start today (though I'm hoping it will be able to) it'll start tomorrow for sure, since I've got most everything done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom