• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How do you sit?

Either:
a) slouching real low
b) normally with my elbow on my desk and my chin in my hand
c) cross legged
d) one leg under me with one knee up
e) like L (with my knees by my face) [most common]

I sit in weird positions all the time; I have been called a contortionist by most classmates and one teacher even nicknamed me Mogli, like from the jungle book... yup.

I sit normally with one knee up, one hand on knee. Like Near. (I don't sit that way because of Near, I've sat like that since I was five, and I never thought of it as being too different or strange.)

If I can't sit like that, I'll sit with both straight out, not crossed.

If I'm in a chair, it'll just be just uncrossed... totally normal looking.

Well... In school slouching all the way over with my head bent down and my feet under my chair.

At computer, it varies, like now, one foot is at an awkward angle, sitting on the chair next to me, one elbow digging into the leg from said foot, the other elbow on the table, my shoulders hunched and my other foot under my chair.

On the couch I sit straighter, sometimes with one leg over the other, if my dad is sitting next to me at the time we look like twins or something because we sit the same on the couch xD

I like to sit with one leg or the other at an odd angle that makes it look like its broken XD It's comfy for some odd reason.

I slouch all over the place; I have the world's worst posture X3

When I'm sitting at the computer, I normally sit with one leg tucked under me, if I'm sitting on the floor, I'll sit in the lotus position, and if I'm sitting on a sofa or something I'll normally have my knees and feet slightly apart. I don't like sitting like a girl >>

In a chair, I sit Indian-style. At school I usually tuck one leg under me, but if it's block day, I have to switch, or else my leg will become a dead piece of meat after an hour. If I'm sitting at the front of the class, I stretch my legs out and try not to trip the teacher. XD

Right now I keep changing positions. I started Indian-style, then moved to this weird position in which my feet were tucked under my thighs and spread, then just outright spread them, then tried to sit in the fetal position, but my stomach won't let me. D: So now I'm laying on my stomach. XP

With my knees crunched up to my chest leaning back and swinging on my chair. :]

Haha @ slouching. I don't even have a natural slouch anymore -- a slight one but my back is still straight, I'm just relaxed. Dance pummeled it into me.

Hmm...
I'm sitting normally now, but before I was sitting on one of my feet (Normally, but on one of my feet..)
I also sit with my legs crossed alot, but not when I'm using my Laptop, because it ends up being lopsided (I usually use my Laptop- where else- on my lap x3).

I'm well known for sitting in all sorts of weird positions and never being able to stay in them. Normally I end up with one foot on my desk, the other just about anywhere, and sometimes my left arm ends up underneath my body; when this happens while I'm on forums, I type in lowercase. :)

Actually, I usually hang off the ceiling.

I usually sit cross-legged, even in small areas.

Sometimes I sit pretzal style, when my leg doesn't hurt too much. Now since the pain spasms are taking over,I sit with one leg normal and the other almost bent and resting completly on the chair, so my sneaker is sorta digging into my good thigh. It acuallly helps.O.O

For casual computer activities/playing my DS/GBA: Any number of positions, from an ordinary position, to one knee up, placing my foot on the seat, to sitting cross-legged on my chair, to essentially squatting on my chair, to sitting on the armrest. I have a dresser next to my desk and sometimes I like to place a foot on one of the handles. I also like to rest a foot on one of the desk legs. (it's arched and doesn't connect with the front corner)
For FPSes: Sitting normally, sometimes slouched forward.
For RTSes: As above, with no forward slouch
For RPGs: Usually sitting normally, sometimes shifting positions during a not-actiony bit.

eldt86.jpg

But as soon as I was finished with the pic, I changed position. Haha. That black line is the desk, the blusih blob is the mouse and the grey lines are just there to distinguish my leg from my body and arm.

Sort of crosslegged, but instead of legs crossing, my left(your right) foot is on top of the other one. At school, I sit with my legs all the way out, tilting backward a little, as if relaxed.

Slightly hunched over on an office chair, with my legs stretched out, resting on a subwoofer. Right leg on top of the other.

Back
Top Bottom