• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey TCODF, this is a cool thing to do. (Pokemon-related Favorites Chart)

wr7yr.jpg

I can't waste upwards of an hour on this and then not post it.
favorites2.png

For the botany impaired, that's an oak. For the geologically impaired, that's a piece of olivine. I don't think I need to really say anything about the mountain deux or anything else.

It'l be forever till I can actually post one of these, so for now, I'll type it.

Pokémon: Garbage Bag last evo (Was formerly Sneasel)
Legendary: Genesect (He looks like Napalm Man!)
Starter: Pokabu
Fossil: Omastar
Protagonist: May
Rival: Miror B. (He counts, especially in Gale of Darkness)
Gym Leader/Elite 4: Sabrina and Blaine
Professor: Rowan
Type: Poison
Move: Mean Look
Ability: Intimidate
Item: Full Restore
Game: Sapphire
Region: Hoenn
Generation: 5
Town/City: Fortree

Pokémon: Hahakomori
Legendary: Meloetta
Starter: Espeon (Pffft Colosseum counts)
Fossil: Kabutops

Protagonist: Lucas (sexy flatcap oohyes)
Rival: Silver (pre-Kanto only, I hate his personality after that)
Gym Leader/Elite 4: Aaron
Professor: Elm

Type: Bug
Move: X-Scissor
Ability: Poison Point
Item: Secret Key (Rotom's)

Game: SoulSilver
Region: Isshu
Generation: 3
Town/City: Cinnabar Island (RBYFRLG)

No can do make chart thingy, but I can make the list. If anyone's bored and willing to make mine, that would be cool.

Pokemon (overall): Missingno (I say it counts!)
Legendary: Lugia
Starter: Bulbasaur
Fossil: Kabuto

Protagonist: This one's a little weird because you never really get much of their character, but, well, I'll just go for the least annoyingly designed one. How about Silver.
Rival: The red-haired dude in G/S/C. He was a proper mean rival. I dunno his name.
Gym Leader/E4: I didn't like any of them. One I disliked the least: The steel-using one in Olivine. Dunno her name.
Professor: Um, the one in G/S/C that made me lol. I don't know his name, the one with the lab in New Bark Town.

Type: Got to be Water.
Move: That's a hard one, I never even thought about it. I guess, I dunno, wtf how you supposed to choose a favourite attack? There isn't really a best one. Ok... I guess I always kind of liked Aeroblast, but I doubt it's my favourite.
Ability: Again... wtf? Okay, I'll just pick one at random. I guess I like um... hm... erm... The one that stops ground moves. Can't remember what it's called.
Item: Ahahahaha... no actually this is pretty simple. Any one of the power-up items: Protein, HP-up, Calcium, etc.

Game: Soul Silver
Region: Johto
Generation: IV, I guess.
Town/City: OH COME ON! We're supposed to have a favourite city? They're practically all the same. OK, ok, Ecruteak. There. Ya happy?

:[ I was super bored and drew all the things. Bah. I don't even like how they came out. *lame*

fdsfsdq.jpg

Move is Metronome, ability is Levitate, item is Black Sludge. Hopefully the people are recognizable.

(Image later, time is not my ally right now)

Pokemon (overall): Unown
Legendary: hmmm Rayquaza
Starter: Squirtle
Fossil: Aerodactyl

Protagonist: Red
Rival: Silver
Gym Leader/E4: Clair
Professor: Oak

Type: Normal
Move: Metronome, Splash
Ability: none really
Item: Bicycle (all types)

Game: R/B/Y/G/S/C
Region: Kanto
Generation: 1, 2
City: Cinnabar

2rwwa4w.png

The ability is supposed to be Magic Mirror, hah.

You can see how lazy I got after spending far too much time redrawing the outline of Raikou's tail pixel by pixel to try to make it "perfect". :P I probably shouldn't have switched between art styles so much, either.

Since I'm too lazy to draw everything and post the chart, I'll just do a list:

Pokemon

Pokemon (overall): The one with the things. (I don't have an overall favorite. ;_;)
Legendary: Latias
Starter: Typhlosion
Fossil: Cranidos

Characters

Protagonist: Gold/Ethan
Rival: Barry/Pearl
Gym Leader/E4: Erika
Professor: Elm

Mechanics

Type: Water
Move: Flamethrower
Ability: Poison Heal