• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stupid things you thought were true

when i had pokemon leafgreen (and i was like 5) i thought that when i got farfetch'd, it was unhappy so i let it go, not knowing that was the only one i could get in game.

I also thought farfetch'd was pronounced FAR-FETCH-DEE, instead of Farfetched

I used to think some Sinnoh Pokémon were single-type when they were actually combinations. Here's what I thought:
Torterra: Pure Grass. The name is misleading.
Empoleon: Pure Water. Should be part Ice, it's a penguin, right?
Giratina: Pure Ghost. And based on what I have seen of it, it probably looks scary.

I mean I thought it was misleading.

Anyway, I also thought that Skarmory was the fourth legendary bird.

When i had pokemon blue, when my caterpie beat brock's onix with a tackle, i thought it was a super god caterpie.

when it evolved, i thought it was th ebest caterpie in the world. ^.^

I always thought psychic was super effective against ghost due to growing up playing Yellow. All of the ghost pokemon were dual-typed with poison back then xD..

I Thought Arbok Was A Grass Type. I don't know how i didn't figure it out when jessie's used POISON sting. :sweatdrop:

this is probably a common mistake, but on my 1st pokemon game, Diamond, I thought there was only 1 unbeatable pokemon, and it was my Empoleon. (i thought this because I beat the E4 using just it, but that was because it was level 54 by the fifth gym leader) my friends dads Infernape KOed it with Close Combat, while Hydro Cannon only did half XD

Lucario was a Fighting and ZSteel. I always thought, before researching, he was a psychic and Fighting. I mean, he can use Telepathy and control his Aura. What makes him NOT a psychic?

Also, why don't they make a Earth element, that combines Steel, Rock and Ground.

Lastly, I thought Houndour was just a mere Fire and evolves into a Dark/Fire. Turns out he started as a Dark/Fire type.

Back
Top Bottom