• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

fresh fruit for Adol

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
yeah i'm sure everyone knew about it, but it didn't have a thread so

it's a sequel to my favorite Zelda game ever though, and even though it's generations after, it's still got the good old ALttP hyrule layout <3

Pegasus Boots, Flame Rod the Dark World and Sword Beams are back, which is very nice, and you transition between worlds by turning into a painting and going into ominous cracks in walls you'll find throughout hyrule

it's out this november, and uh, discussion thread i guess

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *inhales* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ALttP was my first Zelda game (and I got pretty damn far, too! and then the cartridge erased my data...*sigh*) and I'm really excited for this one! (the painting mechanic looks so cool ahoifhdo)

Back
Top Bottom