• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nintendo announces Nintendo 2DS

The GBA foldingbsystem had a very good hinge. That never did beeak I am surprised that all the DS systems are not holding up other than the 3DS XL. I think it is because the parts are assembled in China and not assembled in the U.S.A. When assembled in China the parts are not well made and were made very cheaply sobthey don't last long. If they were made in the U.S.A. they would be stronger and last longer XD.:)

The GBA foldingbsystem had a very good hinge. That never did beeak I am surprised that all the DS systems are not holding up other than the 3DS XL. I think it is because the parts are assembled in China and not assembled in the U.S.A. When assembled in China the parts are not well made and were made very cheaply sobthey don't last long. If they were made in the U.S.A. they would be stronger and last longer XD.:)

If it was made in the US it would also be hella expensive. And not necessarily better.

I don't think it's a matter of it not "holding up"! I've had my 3ds since it came out and it's still great! (possibly also my DSLite which FELL FROM A FUCKING GAME MACHINE but I don't have it with me to check)

What I personally was arguing about was that kids are more likely to break it. (Get frustrated and throw it against the wall, slam it open, do what my one cousin did and break it on his head...) And that's not a hinge durability problem, that's a hinge-in-general-when-handled-by-children problem.

(also I don't know if the GBA hinge thing was directed at my "gba falls flat on screen but is still fine" comment but regardless: you're thinking of the GBA SP! and re: my comment: I never had an SP. Mine's a plain old (limited-edition-Pichu) GBA. No hinges, constantly exposed screen, reminiscent of a brick.)

(speaking of which does SP stand for screen protector because if so HAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL NINTENDO)

Back
Top Bottom