• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Bayonetta 2 and still messing around with Hyrule Warriors Adventure mode; focusing on leveling several characters before i actually address the DLC Adventure map lol

still basically just dark souls and dark souls 2

i think i might actually have a problem pls help

Pokemon Diamond for nuzlocke purposes

i swear to god it's for me to learn to write within specific plot constraints and also how to write pokemon battles again

I started playing Lost Magic for Nintendo DS today. It's been so long since I played it, I can't really remember what I was supposed to be doing!

I also ordered The World Ends With You for DS and Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls for GBA, so I suppose I will be playing those soon, as well. I've heard nothing but good things about TWEWY, and Final Fantasy looks like it'll be entertaining.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time mainly because it's the only game in the series that I still own. D:

I do love it to death and all, but goddamn do I miss Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story.

I've been playing the demo for Bravely Default since I'll buy the actual game in about a week or so. It's fun if a bit confusing for me, I just hope I'll enjoy the main game once I get it.

I've been playing the demo for Bravely Default since I'll buy the actual game in about a week or so. It's fun if a bit confusing for me, I just hope I'll enjoy the main game once I get it.
I've had the demo installed for a few months now. I barely play it because I don't want to run out of launches. I've already completed it though, but it's annoying that I see the streetpass notification when I turn my 3DS on.
Hopefully I'll get the game for Christmas.

Also, it looks like Alpha Sapphire will be coming today. Hooray for getting it a day "early"

Last edited:
I also ordered The World Ends With You for DS

For crying out loud. I just finished this game. [It was FANTASTIC! I totally understand why everyone loves it!]

But. I swear I ordered it back in September. I've had this game for less than 6 weeks, and I've already beaten it. [I'm not complaining - there is tons more to do after the main game!]

But. Six weeks. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN STUDYING GUYS.

Finally picked up Sim City 4 after having it for years and not touching it. Man I was missing out.

Back
Top Bottom