• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where are egg sprites?

Terry. T.

Banned
I've been searching for ages on Pokémon Elite 2000 and the Spriter's Resource, but can't find egg sprites for D/P (real size) Where can I find them?:freaked:

DPEgg.png

Let me guess, you need it to make your adoptables?

No, because they'd be his own, unique eggs. Kinda like how Six in your sig is different from the dragon eggs is different from the official game sprite. They are all eggs, just with different styles patterns and colors ect.

Yeah, but that's unoriginal. why don't you try and make your own eggs? and your own things that come out of them?

Why don't you make the eggs uniqe and scratch sprite what cames otu of them. And PLEASE make them interesting and not tell people what's in them!

Oh. I saw his adoption thread. I get it now.

Yep. You get the whole unoriginal thing now. But really at least splice the things that hatch and if you can't do real backgrounds [can be seen in Mewtwo's sig] then search for them on google. It isn't that hard. I'm not being mean but no too many people will adopt yours if they are just...eggs on a plain background. Please take the advice everyone gives you and if you can't sprite get workers to sprite the adoptables[making them pretty much theirs] and have the idea yours. Please.

From EeveeSkitty

Back
Top Bottom