• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

"Dalek TV" needs help!

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
Me and a friend will be making a comedy series on Youtube called "Dalek TV" However, we are in dire need of help mainly with finding clips from the Doctor Who episodes: Dalek, Bad Wolf, The Parting of the Ways, Doomsday, Daleks in Manhattan, Evolution of the Daleks, The Stolen Earth and Journey's end. Or a good DVD converter.

Also, We could do with some ideas for the series. It's basically making things to show on TV with Daleks, EG: Music videos, Dalek Interview shows, Dalek Cookery programs etc. So if anyone can help with either of these things, please do!

Here's Series 1-4. Download RealPlayer then download those.

And as for the talk show ideas, you can try the Sphere Chamber in "Doomsday", then there's the scene in Journey's End; you can have the hosts "inviting" the audience.

Ooh, and use the scenes from when the group were stuck in TV shows.

Use clips of DW Weakest Link! Especially the bit where John Barrowman performs the Doctor Who theme music.

Thank you both for the Ideas! I'll try to use them both.

I made a logo for the series, but I can't upload it now, so I'll do it later.

Anymore Ideas? Anyone? Trailer for the series is almost done.

Back
Top Bottom