• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The City of Dreams

"All righty, then!" Psymoon closed her eyes, and when she opened them, they were purple. All the other people plus herself were levitating toward the end of the tunnel. "Fweeness! I've never used Psychic on myself! I'll have to do this again sometime!" she half-muttered as she flew toward the exit.

Malum, casually floating through the city, noticed a flash of power not far from where he was. Moments later, he saw a stream of fire go in the opposite direction.

A battle, he thought, But who would be fighting in the middle of a city street?

Upon floating closer, he realized that the skirmish was going on between a Porygon2- no doubt some sort of security agent- and a Camerupt hybrid whom he recognized as Zone.

He's one who we can't afford to lose. I'd better see if I can stop this skirmish.

"Pardon me, officer," The Bronzong said, "What seems to be the problem here?"

Last edited:
The blast of fire enveloped Hermes.
"All available units, please proceed to my location.", Hermes then radioed to everyone in the area, "We have a subject that is currently resisting arrest."
Hermes then activated adaptive programming, which transformed it's physical form into an aqueous form. It then fired a multicolored beam of mental energy at the hybrid.
Hermes then heard a Bronzong ask it something, "Interference in Internal Security affairs is punishable by neural resocialization.", it rattled off in reply.

((Conversion2, then psybeam.

Yes, that included you, Mewtwo...))

Psymoon's radio blasted out a voice. "All available units, please proceed to my location. We have a subject that is currently resisting arrest." "Right." Psymoon said back to Hermes. Psymoon then proceeded to levitate them out of the tunnel, then put them down on the ground. "See ya later!" Psymoon called as she started to levitete away. She then stopped. "Or would you like to levitate with me?"

"Interference in Internal Security Affairs..."

Can't reveal my name, lest that Officer learn my allegiance. How to do this?

"Carrying around a sack of... whatever those are is interference? I'm sure there is some way to settle this without any arrest being made or harm being inflicted."

"Good idea," Shellby replied. "I can dim them but not cause them to appear entirely.

"However," the Blastoise added, "as a large and heavy Pokemon, I'm not good at sneaking around. Perhaps you should look around and I should back you up if anything happens..." The Water/Fire-type grew pensive.

"I don't think Shadow-Cloaking would work.... not that it exists anyway. What could we do to hide you...?"

Dimlight looked exasperated. "If only Malum were here... he's a decent strategist."

((Must...not...let...RP...die))

Only one thing to do, considering how the officer hasn't changed course.

"What if you would let him go in exchange for some information of mine?"

"No.", Hermes responded, "However, if you continue to ask questions, you will be taken in for interference in Internal Security affairs. This is none of your business."

Okay, time for plan B.

"I'm asking you nicely," Malum said, concentrating as he did so, "But I suggest you back off unless you want Tuma screaming for your throat. I've seen what he does to those who interfere in his business."

Let's see if he picks up on what I hid in that sentence.

Back
Top Bottom