• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GLEE

Um, I've only seen one episode of Glee. "Hairography" was the title I think. I'm liking what I see so far. ^w^

I watch Glee. I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but I've seen all the others

A bunch of people have been recommending this to me, and I'm interested. It definitely looks like a premise I'd like.

I think it's a great show. It's quirky, there are hilarious one-liners almost every episode (especially from Kurt, Sue and Terri), and the songs - from the arrangements to the singers - are amazing. I will watch the finale as soon as I can.

Hence the Glee quote in my sig. =)

It's airing here on the fifteenth, IIRC. :B I'll watch it to see if it's any good.

It's only just coming to the UK but uh of course I'm going to be a Gleek.

I already love the version of Don't Stop Believing they did. FUCK YEAH.

I concur with Verne, BlazieAura and Blaziking; Kurt and Sue are just awesome!

Anyway, I saw the episode "Sectionals" (season finale). It was great in my opinion, especially the music! (Personally I liked the song Rachel sang, except I don't know the title of it. =/ What was it?).
And the judges in that episode... oh God, I couldn't stop laughing! xDDD

Sue is the reason I love this show. Kurt is great, too, but Sue has some of the best lines in TV ever.

Sue: "Iron tablet? It keeps your strength up when you menstruate."
Will: "I don't menstruate."
Sue: "Neither do I."

"Not everyone is gonna have the walnuts to take a pro-littering stance. But I will not rest until every inch of our fair state is covered in garbage."

"I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Try not being homeless for once.'"

"I'm about to projectile express myself all over your Hush Puppies."

"Get out of my office... if you can manage squeezing through the door without your water breaking all over the carpet."

"You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't look like a lesbian."

Okay, sitting watching to all the songs people put up on YouTube I get the feeling I'm going to really like this. C:

The whole Sue C's it thing killllls me. Everything she says ever.

Mom says I remind her of Kurt and my friend at school keeps calling me Arty all the time. Sometimes she confuses me cause she'll be like 'you were such a jerk to the asian girl last night.' No explanation, just that. Hurr.

"You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't look like a lesbian."

Ironically, the actress who plays Sue (I forget her name) is a lesbian

I used to watch this show all the time, but now I'm always busy when it's on. I'm going to catch up at some point. But I never could figure out if I watched it because I liked it or because I just found it so ridiculous that I just couldn't stop.

Back
Top Bottom