• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

Yeah, that download link's broken and I'm not going to go digging through a site just to find that one song, sorry. (As if you were even here anymore anyways!)

This hasn't actually appeared in any video games, (well, okay, a few at newgrounds if you'd count those, but whatever) but it's probably more at home here than at the regular songs thread, sounds video game-ish, and was made as a "video game loop", so yeah.

Rose at Twilight (I'd post the newgrounds link but they had sort of NSFW ads the last time I was there without adblocker and it's just less complicated this way.)

Hmm... Wasn't too fond of that one... 7/10

Mellia Sortie! - Knights in the Nightmare

Plays in Scenes in which the Wisp (The player) has control over Mellia who can only be used when you start a new game+ from clear data.

It's still my favorite DS game. I don't see anything else topping that any time soon... At least till SRW OG MnF Exceed comes out 8D

9/10 Ooh, that's from when you fight Emeraude :D

I hope it does too. Game's too freakishly awesome not to. Although that'd mean giving up the Idolm@ster outfits, and Sophie's Miku cosplay that I bought ;~;

Cameo Battle theme - Tales of Graces

A medley of Battle organization, and Edge of an Oath from Rebirth, Theme of Battle from Destiny 2, an Mysterious Arms, Soma from Hearts. I like it just a teensy bit more than Abyss' Everlasting Fight.

Eh, it's okay. It doesn't have much of a rhythm, and I don't think it captures the image of an "eidolons" very well. Also too repetitive. 5.5/10.

K, if you don't like this track you can go shoot yourself (not to be taken seriously, guys. :/)

Assualt
It is sooooo amazing.

Back
Top Bottom