• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*waves shyly*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Banned
Hi, my names is Vivi, but not really. I just find that I'm alot like him. Kinda. A friend of mine told me about this site. He said his username is Tomatochu, I think. He might've changed it. I like it here and think I'll enjoy this site!
Random things about me:
-I'm 16
-I'm Bisexual
-I'm kinda shy
-My favorite games are Red/Blue/Yellow and Fire red/Leaf Green.

Ooh, retro! Why, hello there! My name's SomeGuy and, well, read my sig.

Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies. Apparently I'm supposed to tell you about Anime-Style Battling while also saying something about carnivorous welcome mats. I don't know, man.

Anyways, welcome. Here's hoping you have a lot of fun.

Ooh, retro! Why, hello there! My name's SomeGuy and, well, read my sig.

Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies. Apparently I'm supposed to tell you about Anime-Style Battling while also saying something about carnivorous welcome mats. I don't know, man.

Anyways, welcome. Here's hoping you have a lot of fun.

Thanks for the welcome! I will definitely check it out. Yeah FF9 is my favorite Final Fantasy game.

Welcome! I'm Lili, lover of ponies and strange green doggy-things. Have a nice stay here, please!

Also, you should check out the roleplaying section and Ponyism. You'll have fun, I promise you :p

Welcome. Hope you have fun, try not to die, etcetera etcetera.

Good luck!

Thank you, I'm sure I will. But can we stay off of the topic of death? I lost someone close.

Welcome! I'm Lili, lover of ponies and strange green doggy-things. Have a nice stay here, please!

Also, you should check out the roleplaying section and Ponyism. You'll have fun, I promise you :p

I love MLP, I'll definitely check both out! Thank you.

Well hi there. :3
...And I got nothing of comedic value to add on to this thread much to my dismay. Oh woe is me.

In any case, enjoy your time here at TCoD. ^w^

Hi, my names is Vivi, but not really. I just find that I'm alot like him. Kinda. A friend of mine told me about this site. He said his username is Tomatochu, I think. He might've changed it. I like it here and think I'll enjoy this site!
Random things about me:
-I'm 16
-I'm Bisexual
-I'm kinda shy
-My favorite games are Red/Blue/Yellow and Fire red/Leaf Green.

Now, a lot of TCoD are bisexual. You'll fit in, everyone has a new friend here to meet :3

Nice to meet you, by the way!

And we all know Tomatochu :3

Hello, and welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies.
Would you like some tea and cod?
I would direct you to Anime-Style Battling, on your left, and Mafia on your right.
Have a nice stay~

VENI VEDI VIDI ???? VIVI VICI

I missed one.
otherwise Welcome!

*bumps into...* I'm feeling unoriginal today, let's go with orange. *bumps into orange tree* Dx Tiny little fool. Ahem -~-

*points to RolePlaying section on left* That is a must, because I said so and am your new father lawyer.

*points to ASB section on right* That is also a must, considering my Good Si resides there.

*steps over carnivorous doormats* Watch out for those. They bite unless you share some of your tea and cod. oh, yeah. *gives tea and cod* You get it? TCod. T = Tea, CoD = Cod xD That's a knee - *shot*

-~-

Anyways, *points to Forum Games behind you* An easy way to get posts It's extremely fun. Oh, and...

*points to Mafia war zone* There. You will most likely have loads of fun there, I have. :3

So, overall: Welcome, yo, aloha, hola, konichiwa, etc.

Sorry about your loss too. :C

Whoa, there, killer! Settle down, if you want to rant or yell, this isn't the place to do it. There's a Coughing Cupboard to do that at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom