• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Completed a deadlock!? (Pikachu's adventure 3)

naruto_chao

Pikachu of yin and yang
Before i begin, a link for those who never read 1 or 2.
www.pokeboard.com
click Artwork and stories, you'll find them.
NOW to the story!

Chapter 1: Wait! We're related? (suggestive themes warning)

One year passed since Giratina and Kyurem were defeated and Sparky and friends separated, Sparky lie in his blue bed remembering. He remembered how hard his journeys were, how he was ALWAYS ready to defend what was good.
Sparky sat up and went to go eat some cereal. As he walked to the table he cried, he missed his friends. Sparky was crying while he was eating and almost choked, causing him to drop his spoon.
"Grrr...i can't take this anymore!"
He growled as his yin-yang cheeks flashed black.
Suddenly a knock on the door was heard, startling the poor Pikachu. He answered the door.
"um...hello, my name is Luka." Spoke a female Pikachu, her eyes were blue and her cheeks were bright pink, Her tail was fluffier than it should be, and looking at her chest, one could tell she's older than Sparky.
"i-i'm looking for my brother, his name is Sparky."
Sparky brought her inside and the two talked...and talked...and talked. Sparky heard a bang outside, so he left to go investigate.

Last edited:
Chapter 2: Say Wut!? (short chapter warning XD)

Sparky listened outside, he heard police siren and doors closing, he also heard one man say "this the place?" in a nervous voice. another knock on the door.
"SPARKY! COME OUTSIDE WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" a loud voice said.
Sparky followed the officer's directions. The officers cuffed Sparky, hauling him off to prison.
"what are my charges officer?" Sparky pleaded and was shot down with "Double murder!"

Chapter 3: Breakout! (pun intended)

Sparky was tossed headfirst into a moist cell. His head hit the cold hard concrete and he bounced a bit to land on a bed made of steel.
3 days passed and Sparky grew impatient. He used Thunder to blow off the cell door, and from its parts, he quickly created 50 projectiles. He used grime off of the walls as war paint. He walked, corridor to corridor, stabbing every cop that attempted to stop him, until he found the basement staircase.
Sparky skimmed his gaze across the basement, looking for guards. There were none so Sparky went downstairs and with a devilish grin, layed a high powered bomb he made the day before. Again, but a bit faster, he made his way to the entrance.
When he got a good 20 yards from the building he turned and watched as the building exploded.
Sparky dashed home to get his equipment but before he could he noticed he had a visitor at the front door.
a familiar visitor.

Chapter 4: The past returned?

Sparky looked at the visitor, it was lord Arceus! He placed a box in front of Sparky's door and left.
Naturally, Sparky opened the box. It held a note and a new sword. Sparky read the note.

"Hey Sparky!

How ya been buddy? It's me Solaris from the 2nd grade! I'm sure you can't remember me, but you're big on the news.
I heard your sister made it to you safely. I had sent her with this, but it found its way back to me, so i sent it with lord Arceus, surely HE can deliver it.
The sword has special properties and was crafted out of the core of a meteorite, it has the power to completely control and spawn fire!
good luck bro! hope you reply.

-i'll NEVER forget you
Solaris of Pewter city"

Sparky teared up and had flashbacks of 2nd grade in Lightning elementary. It was a happy school, and all the elemental schools had one thing in common, Rivalry!
In Sparky's class he knew a Pikachu who had thick-framed glasses, and his cheeks were green. He was ALWAYS tinkering with things he'd never understand. He'd often become encased in soot, but it made his friends laugh, so it was worth it.
One day, however, Solaris moved away, sending Sparky into spiraling psycho-depression. During which time almost everything Sparky did was an accident waiting to happen, for example, Sparky fell in love with a shy girl Pikachu with glasses, she would always fidget with them. Sparky asked her out on a date, but was rudely turned down and sent away, because of his saddened attitude.
Sparky noticed he was crying and ran inside to sleep away the pain.

Chapter 5: Dealing with Luka

Sparky woke up to Luka sitting on his chest, she said "You're quite the bad boy, blowin up the police station like that."
Sparky looked away and knocked her off of him. He snickered and went into another room. Luka picked up a picture frame, and showed it to Sparky teasing "is this your girlfriend?" the picture was of an Espeon that Sparky liked, but he couldn't remember her. It didn't matter, he blushed and grabbed it away. He put it in a small cabinet.
Luka teased him more when there was suddenly knocking on the door. So Sparky went to answer it.

Chapter 6: when bound by love

Standing at the door was an old man, he lifted a finger and said "come with me young lad, we can find shelter within the rocks. i know your on the run, so i shall help you, besides i have a few people you may know.
Naturally Sparky followed, mainly to get away from Luka, he found and Espeon and a Gallade, they seem familiar, but Sparky ignored this feeling, until the Espeon ran up to him yelling "Sparky!" she hugged him and he replied "d-do i know you?" the Espeon blinked a moment, and the old man said "he's been through some tough times, maybe if you do something he desired in the past he'll remember you.
The Espeon blinked again, then looked at the Gallade, then ran over and kissed Sparky, evrything shot back to him in black and white.
He remembered the time he and Gal fought off Giratina and Kyurem, or the time when Gal saved Rose, or even the time he and Rose got in their first tickle fight when Sparky got drunk.
Sparky looked up at the Gallade, noticing it was chained. "G-Gal..."he said, then looked at the espeon, her flower in her left ear, then the scar over her gem and continued "R-Rose..." he looked down and cried, when the old man grabbed Sparky's shoulder and said, "its time to awaken your powers...i apologize..."

Chapter 7: the 3 seals

Sparky followed the old man up a dormant mountain, they stopped at the top and sat down. The old man told him "We need to break the seals deep within your soul. There are 3, Dark, Light, and Yin-yang. each are blocked by particular emotions, Light is blocked by hate, Dark is blocked by love, and Yin-yang is blocked by insecurity. Lets start with Light."

"Sparky, focus on everything you absolutely hate, then forget them all...just let them go." The old man instructed, and Sparky focused on his hatred, EVIL.
Sparky's memories came in black and white, he remembered all of his battles along the way, then they all faded away.
"Good, next we balance it with dark. You must let go of everything you enjoy or love, including humans and pokemon." the old man informed. Sparky started to cry, a tear ran down his cheek and the old man comforted "Young Sparky, do not fret, you may still enjoy your time with those you love, however they cannot mean more to you than this objective." Sparky wiped his eyes and nodded, he focused and memories of Jake, Gal, and Rose shown themselves, then faded.
Sparky was purely crying now, and he cried out "C-can i be done? I-i don't wanna do anymore!" but the old man shook his head and replied "focus on every embarrassment, or feeling of uncertainty, then remove them." Sparky stopped crying, wiped his eyes and looked up at the night sky, he sighed and focused. He remembered bieng taped to the wall, then bieng tickled, he remembered trying to stick up for Rose, and then fighting Gal, and finally, climbing this mountain. All the memories faded away, once more.
Sparky got up and the old man gave him a cup. "that is cosmic elixer, drink it all, or this journey was wasted. Sparky looked in the glass cup to see a green substance. He shrugged and guzzled it down, then fell over and began to glow in 4 devided sections, red, blue, white, and black.

Chapter 8: revisit home.

Hours later Sparky led Rose and Gal to his house and sat them at the table. He said "I have to finish my destiny, and rid the world of the dark lord. Even if it means destroying someone, i love. I have to get emotionally prepared, you go play with Luka, I'll tell Jake."
Sparky said as he left into a green portal.

Last edited:
Chapter 9: the "great" escape

Sparky left the portal only to be taken by men dressed in all black. he was tossed in a cell with a black and blue patterned Zorua.
"i'm through with jails, lets leave" said Sparky as he threw Jake over a hole in the top of the bars, then Jake took a key from below a carpet by the door. Sparky was freed and he fought against guard after guard. Jake slid around within the air ducts, until both met outside and traveled back to Sparky's house.

Chapter 10: the yandere (violence warning, esque, somethin)

Sparky returned home with Jake, happy to see everyone playing. what go on his nerves more than anything though, for days his friends would talk only about Luka.
Late one saturday night Sparky took a wine glass, shattered the top and went to Luka's bedroom. On his way there he thought "she stole my friends! it has to be done, she messed with the wrong guy..." a tear ran down his face. He stood with her between his feet, raised the weapon, and almost stabbed her, but he stopped, and muttered "i can't do this." Luka opened her eyes and smiled, disregarding the glass. she said "Hello Sparky, up already? What'll you teach me today? i learn so much from you" Sparky looked down sadly as Luka continued "You're bright, athletic, handsome and the best older brother ever!" She waited a minute "...just kidding" and with that, before Sparky could react, Luka slipped her hand under her pillow, and quickly slit his neck with a consealed knife, then kicked him off the bed and drove it into his heart. She laughed menacingly and dashed out the window.
Minutes later Rose came in to see Sparky desperately clinging to life.

Chapter 11: recovery

Sparky woke up in the hospital with Rose standing beside him. "you should stay asleep this time! you almost died" she teased as she started to pet his head, then continued "you sister is evil."
"shes not my sister, she's the lord of darkness, i've got it figured out, we can't let her meet Solaris! I can't move, so can you bring Solaris to me?"
Rose nodded and set out after getting Solaris' photo
Sparky laid there, dozing every so often, when Jake came in, he was crying. He said "i'm so sorry i couldn't help you." and Sparky smiled replying "i go through this about every year...she doesn't scare me much." Sparky flashbacked to Solaris in the schoolyard in his old school, and then he knew thats where he was, but how to get word out to Rose?
"Jake! track down Gal, he can help you, i need you and him to find Rose, Solaris should be in the schoolyard of thunderwave academy!"
with that, Jake was off. and for the next few days Sparky just laid there, bieng bored.

Last edited:
(not even close to done)
(the chapters are short because i'm on a short time frame here...)

Chapter 12: the lord of darkness; part 1

Sparky grew impatient, and got up to go look for Gal, he'd been gone for a bit so Sparky worried, only Gal knew Solaris like himself, so Sparky went to meet up with Gal, only to hear girly screaming in the distance.
Sparky ran to find Hatsune Miku attacked by a large shadow beast. He smashed open buildings and knocked over towers. Sparky thought of a clever idea and ran up its leg, up the tummy, and into the mouth. While Sparky was bieng digested, he let out a powerful thunderbolt that blew the beast up, tossing Sparky to the ground. Miku said "thank you younger brother." and Sparky looked up in confusion.

It looks like a block of text and a little hard to read. I suggest spacing out some lines.

And there are many grammar errors in this. If you are on a short time frame, wait a little before posting, so you can expand the chapter. No one said you have to post a chapter every time you write a small bit of it. You can just add the small bits to make it into one large chapter.

(what should they be called then? and sometimes i just can't fit anymore into it...that i know of)
chapter 13: lord of darkness; part 2
Miku looked at sparky and sighed "you never learned what REALLY happened, did you? what do you know?"
Sparky told her "lord Arceus told me i was born off of a single hair of him when fusion flare and bolt hit him simultaniously...thats all i know"
Miku sighed, and said "i found that baby on the road, and took care of it, it even helped me sing sometimes. but i had to leave it at the age of 8, so it could begin it's grand adventure. little did i know i'd find you again"
Sparky teared up, ran up to Miku and hugged her as he cried. Miku picked him up and kissed his forehead, whispering "don't worry, it'll be ok...you're 10 now...you can do anything. i believe in you, and any time you wanna talk to me, you can, ok?"
Sparky nodded and took off after Gal, Rose, and Jake

Back
Top Bottom