• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Metallica Fanboy vs. Grass King vs. RK-10 vs. Chief Zackrai (Ref: Mai)

He was paralyzed; now that I look at it I put "miss" instead of "activate" on the paralysis roll. Sorry about that.

So far so good, Blitzkrieg.

Let's lambast that Illumise. Before that, Chill a spell, but then, whup her with your mighty Fire Blast. After that, rough that Cleffa up a little more. If she has Double Team clones, spike with Aerial Ace instead. Lastly, Chill again if she Protects or Detects.

Chill ~ Fire Blast @ Lover ~ Double Kick @ God/Aerial Ace @ God/Chill

(it might be a good idea to keep track of the Lover's current state on the round stats btw)

Start with Iron Defence, because your reflect is going down soon. Follow with Light Screen, and end with Swift on gargoyle. If at any point except the second action you are about to be blasted with fire, use Protect instead.

Iron Defense/Protect~Light Screen~Swift@gargoyle/Protect

Okay then. I feel slightly heartless for doing this, but.

Suddenly, the dim lights of the arena blared on... at least above the cleffa, God. The supposed diety meekly looked up; why was she being targeted? It wasn't like she was doing anything wrong, just trying to survive in a dark, cold world with everyone against her...

Everyone. As a mysterious clock chimed out once more, Mai gestured to the other combatants that this cleffa was the true antagonist. Gargoyle, surprised and offended that his other love was plotting against him, did nothing at first. A cold look at the other two, though, was all the referee needed to send them on their path to vengeance. Blitzkrieg was the first to react, heating up the room and melting off all the ice in a fitting burst of fire. She ran towards the cleffa, just waiting to tackle her to the ground and show everyone her true power--

Sadly, was the substitute that ruined her attempt to gain glory. Out for the good of the squad as it was, the construct couldn't help but protect its master. They tackled her out of the way, driven by an odd instinct of some sort, while the magnemite was sent into its own pokeball with a crimson beam of light. Whether he was going to gracious enough to not steal the kill after all, Chief Zackrai had no real option of sparing or destroying the cleffa; both the normal type and her master were already swinging from a shadowy gallows. Whether it was there beforehand or had just appeared as a construct of the referee's powers was unknown, but it was certain that the recently deceased would have been lynched anyway.

(No extra experience was a shame, though. At least Mai didn't have to see their precious bug horribly injured twice.)

RK-9 has been modkilled. He was mafia.

Innocents win!

Blitzkrieg, Gargoyle, North Pole and God get one EXP. Blitzkreig can also evolve into an arcanine; she was holding a fire stone. Metallica Fanboy, Grass King and Chief Zackrai get $8, I think, while RK-9 earns no money from this. I get $5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom