• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] Sprites!Mafia

Mai

Banned
Here by some amount of demand... Sprites!Mafia!

For explanation of the sprites part, see the Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia discussion. Basically it's just adding some flavor to the game.

Rules:
- Pick a character to roleplay that has at least three sprites/images you can use for discussion. If you can't think of any series that would fit that, suggestions: characters from Dangan Ronpa, Phoenix Wright, and Homestuck will all probably work.
- Classifying this game as very loosely roleplaying. (Remember Homestuck Troll Mafia?) Playing along is fun! I'll be flavoring the text according.
- Three abstains per game.
- 48 hour phases, save for the first night, which will be 72.
- No out-of-thread communication unless stated in your role PM.

I have a role list made for 10-14 players, so I'm looking for around that number.

Last edited:
Re: Sprites!Mafia

Should I post my character choice here or should I PM it to you?

Edit: I'd like to use Hanbei from Pokémon Conquest.

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_mp63a76JKr1qz4rgp.png

Reporting for duty!

tumblr_inline_mp63abiBrs1qz4rgp.png

Maybe I'll do better this time...

So I got kind of tired of lurking and there were actual things happening here again.

Also, while I get that the general idea here is talksprites, I'm guessing there just ain't no rule that says I can't draw from old, bizarre and since obscure fighting games.

t5kpll.png

So say hello to Blob, from the Clayfighter series.

vmyr95.png

I'm a planet, I'm a planet!

(can't seem to get these sprites transparent, whoops)

Also, while I get that the general idea here is talksprites, I'm guessing there just ain't no rule that says I can't draw from old, bizarre and since obscure fighting games.

That's true! And props for creativity.

EDIT: This is going to be a hilarious game.

lolhenry.png

Ha ha! I don't know how to role-play!

lolhenry2.png

There aren't even any sprites of me on the internet, so I'll have to edit screenshots myself! Maybe I'll add some blood! Oh man, good times.

lolhenry3.png

You'd be okay with that, right? Nya ha...

(such sprite cropping skills, wow. p.s. I am Henry from Fire Emblem Awakening k bye)

341.png

Hey hey, you can't start this party without me!

I'm having a lot of trouble finding separate reaction headshots of Corphish, and I know there're some around, but still.

341.png

Hey hey, you can't start this party without me!

I'm having a lot of trouble finding separate reaction headshots of Corphish, and I know there're some around, but still.
2ecf1ck.png

Vroom! Delivery!

(not exactly separate, but easy enough to crop. although there only seem to be very few of them in the game...)

(or I could be ninja'd that works too)

2rqkmrl.png

Wahoo! Thanks guys!

2m7i3at.png

Aw, I've only got three of these? That stinks.

25qyv75.png

Guess I'll have to make due with these, hey hey.

Okay! I had the role list already made (meaning your character had no effect on the role itself), but now I'm writing and tailoring the flavor text, meaning your character can no longer be changed. Majora is now Sunflora from the PMD series, since he VMed me before this post. Night will start soon, hopefully.

EDIT: Also, the game is closed.

Back
Top Bottom