• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

Wargle
232-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Krokorok (Female), Dawn Stone, Klinklang, Black Belt, Black Belt, Lucario (Male), Vanilluxe (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 7980
Partner Pokémon: Golem

Alligates
562.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Houndour (Female), Blitzle (Female), Darmanitan (Female), Sableye (Male), Unown (G), Bagon (Female), Lunatone, Tyrogue (Male), Ground Gem, Solrock
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 2760
Partner Pokémon: Mightyena

Zekrom_Bolt
Quote the post you're responding to. I'm not sure how I can make this instruction any simpler except to note that I'll just stop going back to find it myself.
129-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6, Ludicolo (Male), Azurill (Male), Poliwag (Female), Buizel (Female)
Total Points: 1185

Wargle
232-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Krokorok (Female), Dawn Stone, Klinklang, Black Belt, Black Belt, Lucario (Male), Vanilluxe (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 7980

Alligates
562.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Houndour (Female), Blitzle (Female), Darmanitan (Female), Sableye (Male), Unown (G), Bagon (Female), Lunatone, Tyrogue (Male), Ground Gem, Solrock
Total Points: 2760

Zekrom_Bolt
Quote the post you're responding to. I'm not sure how I can make this instruction any simpler except to note that I'll just stop going back to find it myself.
129-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6, Ludicolo (Male), Azurill (Male), Poliwag (Female), Buizel (Female)
no

Sardonic Nova
046.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Zweilous (Male), Metang
Total Points: 2730
Partner Pokémon: Zangoose

Wargle
322-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 8025

Alligates
532.png
Female
239.png
Male
[Catch Timburr / Catch Elekid / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 2850

Sardonic Nova
046.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2730

Wargle
322-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 8025

Alligates
532.png
Female
239.png
Male
[Catch Timburr / Catch Elekid / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 2850
not yes

Wargle
551.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 8070

Alligates
597.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2895

Sardonic Nova
Paras is a zombie slave to the mushrooms on its back, and Parasect even more so.
010.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2775

Wargle
551.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 8115

Alligates
063.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2940

Sardonic Nova
Paras is a zombie slave to the mushrooms on its back, and Parasect even more so.
010.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2775
Ignore.

Paras is? I thought it wasn't.

Sardonic Nova
It's not explicitly stated, but it's logical considering their design basis that the mushrooms have at least some say in how the Paras acts.
420.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2820

Alligates
438.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2985

Wargle
551.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 8115

Alligates
063.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2940
I JUST SAID NO RNG

Zekrom_Bolt
129-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?

Ignore

Wargle
201-b.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 8160

Sardonic Nova
No they aren't.
216.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2865

Zekrom_Bolt
129.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1230

Back
Top Bottom