• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hooo boy it's been a while

Frostagin

is not a... a spicy tuna roll!!
Hey there guys! It's been.... A good four years since I've been on TCoD? I joined when I was twelveish, I'm pretty sure, but I figured since I've been gone for so long (and I'm older and more mature now) I may as well reintroduce myself, since people don't know me anyway.

Hi there! I'm Mike, Frost, or Frostagin, whichever floats your boat! I'm currently genderquestioning, and use he or they pronouns. I've also used neopronouns in the past but they're not my main pronouns so I don't really bother.

I'm a fan of... many things. Eventually I'll figure out how to get a MyAnimeList in my signature, because anime and card games are what I spend most of my time on. (Well, children's card games.) The one interest from Frostagin's ye olden 2012 TCoD days that has stayed is Yu-Gi-Oh. I love Yu-Gi-Oh and I love old defunct decks best (qwq). Gets my butt kicked every time but you can't tell me Rainbow Dragon isn't the greatest.

As for hobbies, I enjoy writing microfiction, and watercolor paintings. Might make an art thread for some of those later! I'm a senior in high school currently, so if you message me, it might be a while before I can reply. ^^;

If I inadvertently break any rules, please let me know. It's hard for me to keep track of these things sometimes, and the last thing I want to do is cause trouble for anyone.

It's nice to meet new users/re-meet old users! :>

OH MAN I HAD NO IDEA SO MANY PEOPLE WERE STILL AROUND

DANG it's cool to see y'all again! :D And also nice to meet you, Kung Fu Ferret!

Back
Top Bottom