• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gardevoir Forums

IMHO that's what the Swampert/TrainerChillOut forum should look something like. Nice job on the layout.

That being said, it's still like every other pokemon forum on the net in terms of content. Not like you can do much to avoid that, though.

Thanks!! I like getting good comments. <3
Lol, I'm the Co-Admin on the Swampert/TrainerChillOut, but I can't make that site look like mine, lol....

Sox

IMHO that's what the Swampert/TrainerChillOut forum should look something like. Nice job on the layout.

That being said, it's still like every other pokemon forum on the net in terms of content. Not like you can do much to avoid that, though.

So true~

But seriously, get rid of the 'You haven't been active lately emails'.

Back
Top Bottom