• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arkeis/Arkeis Forums

Katra!

*Note:I do not own this site (I'm a moderator at the forums)
Hello, I'm here to invite you into the world of Arkeis Forums. First of all, Arkeis is a small, close community of Pokemon lovers and free-spirited souls. The forum is based off of aragornbird's artwork (but we rarely discuss that). The mods are chill, the Admin is...um...lol, and we have great spriters. We Arkeis members are quite laid back, and try to be good to each other. Feel free to express yourself here, if I do, you can too. I happen to be a moderator at these forums, but I like to think of myself as the owner. I have prominent authority at Arkeis, but I am currently disappointed in it. We don't have many members, and we seem to attract what I like to call "Undesirables". If you could join Arkeis and be a frequent poster, I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't want us to fail, do you?
Other things you should know about this board:
-We have custom Pokemon smilies! Examples:
1h2sfb.png
Sneasel_D.png
1Arkeis_Smiley_62465035149-iaza.gif

-Swearing is allowed on this board. We tend to overdo it a bit sometimes. ;D
-Our members will welcome you with open arms.
-Our members might come off as a bit strange and childish to you, which is why we need YOU to help us be moar awesomeface!
-It is an Invisionfree board.
-We need criticisms and rebels! <33
Ohai look, we have a neat banner!

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Arkeis_Forums/index.php?act=idx
And here's the main site that I don't own at all -.-
http://arkeis.com

Also, the reason why I'm advertising this when it is not my site, is because if I don't do it, nobody will. Kthx.

EDIT: And if Pokemonaholic comes bursting into this thread claiming that this forum is terrible, don't listen to him, he's mad because I banned him. xD

Last edited:
yapf, why

I don't see what distinguishes these forums from any of the <insert big number here> other pokémon forums on the web. Would you care to enlighten me?

...You are a brave soul for posting a forum here. Yeah, pretty much what sreservoir said: Just another Pokemon forum. Why should I join? I'm quite comfortable here at TCoD.

I posted a forum and a site, btw.
Well, people may like it here, but I think it's a bit too large for me to like it.
And this forum is already running and has plenty of posts, unlike most, who are either dead/dying.
One thing that's keeping us alive, as I said, is aragornbird's artwork. He's the guy who owns that place.

If it's too large, then why do you want to advertise these forums? That's going to make them larger.

And that still doesn't make it any different from these forums; these forums are running and have plenty of posts.

True, but that the thing: It's large here, sure, but we do know each other here more. That's *why* it's large, mostly. We pretty much all know Arkies the site, or a good lot of us, so I think that part's kinda moot. As for the forums, little things like smileys and ability to swear (which we can do here, btw) don't sway people, sorry :/

Well, whoever wants to join, can. And if you don't want to, then you don't have to. It may appeal to some and not to others, and all that.
But think. You joined here and you didn't know anyone. But you did after a while. So, I'm just putting it out there. What's the point of advertising if you don't?
As for this place being large, it's not because people know each other. It's because it appealed to people, and they joined, and got to know each other with time.

Back
Top Bottom