• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yet another attempt at stopping illegal downloading

Holy. Freaking. Crap.

I think Pres. Bush just lost the final 22% approval rating. Tisk tisk.

Seriously, that's just scary and pathetic. What if some little kid goes on the computer, doesn't know what on earth he/she is doing, and downloads something, hmm?

So long computer.

Seriously, that's putting things to the far extreme. I mean REALLY far extreme.

Seriously, REALLY far.

The only thing that will result from this is more piracy.

I wonder if the people behind stuff like this will ever realize that.

I'm gonna laugh when the 'teenagers it's not about' turn legal voting age and he has to fight what I called a "tidal wave" of gtfo votes.

Seriously, as long as he's not running my country, i'm happy.

..Also, i'd really like to ask him what IP means.

I'm gonna laugh when the 'teenagers it's not about' turn legal voting age and he has to fight what I called a "tidal wave" of gtfo votes.

Seriously, as long as he's not running my country, i'm happy.

..Also, i'd really like to ask him what IP means.
"...Internet Page."

This makes me feel glad that we have Mr. Potatohead as PM instead of Monkeyman.

The "IP" doesn't actually refer to IPs: "Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act".

Who cares these laws never work properly anyway.

Also lol at everyone who wouldn't vote for a candidate just because of anti-piracy laws.

Hmm, I thought his rating was lower... There goes my hope for my dearest America.

Nah, you're thinking of Congress, which has had an approval rating in the teens for a long time now and at one point had a single-digit approval rating.

I'm not about to fear this law, myself, but really, if nothing else did, then this certainly is going too far.

this thread said:
what, bush approved the surge, wastes tons of moeny every day and doesn't mind discriminatory laws? Well he's still okay I gu- WHAT HE WANTS TO STOP ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING SON OF A FUCKING BITCH

do they actually believe that any attempts to stop piracy will actually help?

it seems to me that it's basically inevitable that in the future, all entertainment will be free.

Back
Top Bottom