• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(still adorable?) bluzzyroo vs Mai

once I get an idea I get really stuck on it, and this is probably bad

(bluzzy I almost posted these commands at about two A.M. with no conditionals at all for amusement. I really liked that idea.)

Sayaka, you get to be really... helpful this round! Isn't that great? I'm sorry I've been kind of neglecting you. Just. Assist Guardian and me a little, here. Wait to make sure Nuke isn't protecting, then super-super-quickly (before she can do whatever she's doing that's not protecting) use helping hand. Yay.

If Nuke protects, oh no! That's still okay, though! Super-super-quick feint her. If you can't hit her at all for non-protect or substitute reasons (substitutes need to be killed dead, helping hand Guardian to help wipe them out), try a facade on Loa, but make sure she doesn't/can't protect first. If, after all that, you want to facade on Loa but she's protecting, feint her instead.

That's for the first action. For the second and third actions, do basically the same thing, but with a key change!

If you've already been hit and it looks like Loa is going to attack you again, just helping hand. Just do it. Cheer super loudly and vigorously and don't wait for anything else. CALL TO BE AVENGED.

helping hand (Guardian) / feint (Nuke\Loa) / facade (Loa) ~ helping hand (Guardian) / feint (Nuke\Loa) / facade (Loa) ~ helping hand (Guardian) / feint (Nuke\Loa) / facade (Loa)

Guardian, okay! Super-quick finish this round time. Be on your best super-super-quick reaction tiptoes, but you should be waiting for what Sayaka's doing on basically everything here!

If Sayaka uses feint, mental intrusion psychic Loa or Nuke, whoever she targets!

If Sayaka moves and it's a facade, use reflect, unless it's the last action or you've already used reflect, in which case just mental intrusion psychic Loa.

If Sayaka uses helping hand! You might have to infer a little. If she hasn't been hit yet, you can definitely trust her and just psychic Nuke. If she was hit the last turn and now isn't waiting because Loa's doing a thing, you should wait to see that Nuke doesn't protect, then psychic her. If she does protect, then mental intrusion psychic Loa. If they both protect themselves, target Nuke if she protected herself previously. If she hasn't and so you don't have anyone to target, just chill.

If no other prompt exists because Sayaka can't whatever, just smash Nuke with psychic. At least try.

psychic (Nuke\Loa) / reflect ~ psychic (Nuke\Loa) / reflect / chill ~ psychic (Nuke\Loa) / chill

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom