• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed You ask, you get icon.

I think it could be that he just hasn't changed it yet, since I made the one he was using before this one. :p

ico_cha.png

I didn't put the bag on her because it just cluttered up the icon, I hope you dont mind.
Do tell if something needs to be changed/I forgot something.

Side note: I'll open up requests again only after I've finished everything on the waiting list.

So -that's- where these are coming from, aah I'm always late to find these things~ ;w;
Well, I'm very much looking forward to requests opening again, but in the mean time let me just drop a comment that I really adore these. :3 They're in such an adorable style, and I love the pixel-work look.
Also, Flirty Ninetales is like, the best ever.

It shouldn't take too long to get all these requests finished P:

ico_esp.png

@ Mewtwo: This was insanely hard to do for some reason, so it sort of came out a bit weird.
If you want me to change something or redo the whole thing, just tell me.

ico_cha.png

I didn't put the bag on her because it just cluttered up the icon, I hope you dont mind.
Do tell if something needs to be changed/I forgot something.

Side note: I'll open up requests again only after I've finished everything on the waiting list.

SHE'S SO FUDGING CUTE. OH MY GOD.

Dear lord, you're insanely talented. My goodness. I really am loving this avatar. Holy crap. Just, holy crap.

Your skills, I envy them. But, anyways, IT'S SO FJAHSDJDHDJDUDNDFHGDNDGSJSHDKJDUIDNFING CUTE MY GOD. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

Last edited:
Glad you like it C:

ico_kan.png
ico_kan2.png

Choose whichever colour suits you best. I hope it's close to what you expected P:

Pokémon*: Riolu
shiny Y/N? No
Colour Scheme: A purple or red would be nice, maybe autumn colors
Expression: In love, if you can do that. If not, then Default.
Size: Default
Other notes: Can you have the whole face in there?

Pokémon*: My pokesona, here's a sprite URL=http://img266.imageshack.us/i/dragonair.png/]
dragonair.png
[/URL]
shiny Y/N?
Colour Scheme: Light blue, white-grey, maybe?
Expression: Happy
Size:Default
Other notes:

Am I able to place a request for when you're done with everyone elses?

Pokemon: Absol
Shiny: Yes
Color Scheme: Black, Red, and White
Expression: A stalker kind of look, I guess.
Size: 100x100
Other notes: How about a ruby shard necklace with gold chaining? Ruby glowing slightly if possible, please?(I'm not stealing Mewtwo's necklace idea because my original character had a crystal necklace, but I want it to be a ruby in this one so it stands out, or at least a bit, I guess.)

Pokémon: Regigigas
Shiny: No
Colour Scheme: Silver and Light Blue
Expression: Default
Size: 100x100
Other notes: Nah

thread title said:
Requests Closed
I don't want to be an ass, but I would be much happier if I could just finish the remaining ones in peace, maybe take a little break and then start taking requests again. :/

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been in a pixel mood until now :U

ico_won.png

I may have gotten some small details wrong 'cause there was nothing bigger than the sprite to ref from. :x

Starly's Togekiss will come soon too.

EDIT: here
ico_tog.png
ico_tog2.png

hope it looks enough like a Togekiss :U They're strangely hard to draw

NOTE: I am totally taking a nice long break from making these because otherwise they'll get awful to do :I

Last edited:
ico_won.png

I may have gotten some small details wrong 'cause there was nothing bigger than the sprite to ref from. :x

OMG IT'S EPIC
thank you very much for making it!

btw, where did you learn to use that pixel-hatching (or whatever it's called, with the vertical lines) trick?

Glad you like it P:

btw, where did you learn to use that pixel-hatching (or whatever it's called, with the vertical lines) trick?

I just... tried it? I needed some way to do smooth blending without adding unnecessary shades and just drew some lines :x

Back
Top Bottom