• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (DAY 5)

Re: Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (NIGHT 0)

Well there's also the fact that Jack had been sliced up... The only two 5th gen Fire Pokemon who have claws are Kuitaran and Reshiram. And in the case of Reshiram, I don't know, but I get the feeling the corpse would've been utterly obliterated... I'm leaning towards Kuitaran, but that's purely a gut feeling.

Of course we could be completely wrong about these speculations and it doesn't have to be a Fire-type at all. Hrml.

Wait a sec, nothing says he was burned AND slashed to pieces, only that he smelled like lighter fluid. Maybe that has nothing to do with Fire-types at all. It's probably hinting toward Jack's pokémon identity...but how?

When I said the Mafia claimed a victim I was implying that we didn't get lucky to have a healer save him and there wasn't a healer clash (if possible in this one).

Wait a sec, nothing says he was burned AND slashed to pieces, only that he smelled like lighter fluid. Maybe that has nothing to do with Fire-types at all. It's probably hinting toward Jack's pokémon identity...but how?
That's what I was also thinking, but I wasn't quite sure what Pokemon he could've been. What I'm guessing is-
Onions- Chirune (that thing looks like a deformed onion to me) or Garbage Bag Pokemon
Lighter Fluid- Hitomoshi?

Or perhaps the Mafia double-teamed Jack? One of them slashed him to pieces while the other set him on fire/poured lighter fluid on him to mislead us? It's a stupid idea but for all we know, it could have happened XD

It might be a vigilante kill, if there is a vig...But since Karkat was waiting for the Mafia to make their move before posting, it's probably a mafia kill. horrible logic i know

Yay, first day wtf-ery. I'm personally leaning towards the garbage bag pokemon, but there are already theories being thrown around and I don't want to be confused more than TVTropes.

Last edited:

If any of you don't have anything to say I'm ending the day phase in an hour.

With an overwhelming majority of one... two? votes, the town did absolutely nothing. A hideous beast laughed in the night as nobody did anything.

The town abstained.

Forty-eight hours to hand in night actions.

Re: Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (NIGHT 1)

I have recieved a grand total of two night actions.

...alright, new idea: EVERYONE WITH A NIGHT ACTION WHO DOES NOT SEND ME AN ACTIVITY PM IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS WILL DIE.

The town awakens from a long, long slumber to find another innocent dead. Black fur litters the ground, as two faces frozen in surprise gape at their execution.

Wargle is dead. She was innocent.

Last edited:

The town awakens from a long, long slumber to find another innocent dead. Black fur litters the ground, as two faces frozen in surprise gape at their execution.

Wargle is dead. He was innocent.

*rises from dead*

GET YOUR PRONOUNS RIGHT

*dies again*

Well it could be a terrorist because 2 face means a traitor. If she is a terrorist, then it's a good thing she is dead because at least the innocents are spare from the unexpected death.

If the 2 faces means anything to describe the pokemon, then I would think it's a Jiheddo because of the faces and have black fur. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Two faces... I'm pretty sure that's Jiheddo. Not sure what role that might be though... Jiheddo seems like the violent type, but I can't picture it as a vigilante-like Pokemon.

Random, but maybe insane inspector? Because a jiheddo's blind, but likes to prod around maybe... I don't know.

Jiheddo is that two-headed dragon, right? /fails at the Japanese names.

The insane inspector seems plausible, though I also like the terrorist idea. Perhaps it uses its Hyper Voice to blow people up or something? XD

Her actions, not his (just felt obligated to point that out :P).

Wargle only posted once, though, and I honestly can't think of what she might've been... Or maybe it's because I just woke up and am derpy.

Anyway, aren't terrorists mafia upon death/inspection?

Her actions, not his (just felt obligated to point that out :P).

Wargle only posted once, though, and I honestly can't think of what she might've been... Or maybe it's because I just woke up and am derpy.

Anyway, aren't terrorists mafia upon death/inspection?

Usually they're mafia on death, innocent on inspection.

*re-dies*

Back
Top Bottom