• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Life doesn't suck anymore.

I cried for no reason before I went to sleep last night, but ignoring that because I actually slept for once, hallylugeah

omg I found the CD for Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon and IT STILL WORKS AND IT STILL PLAYS OMG I'm doing a lp of it for sure

Finally found my Dingoo! Now I can stay up all night playing video games, like I used to. :D

omg that looks amazing I want one do they still make those where do you get one please.

So this girl who I've known for a little over a year finally breaks up with her narcissitic jerk of a boyfriend after two years of dating him.

She asks me to take her to dinner on the same night. So yeah, I guess I'm her rebound guy.

Tommorow is "Thriller Thursday" in band. We all have to dance to thriller. Finally something good after the Macerana, Cupid Shuffle, and Wop. I really hope one day in The Cha Cha Slide.
Also, my friend helped me make a Magic deck that's centered around my wolves and beasts. It works very well. We've officially made a nerd circle in the locker room. We take up the whole isle/hall/whatever in a large ring of me and my friends playing magic.
We've converted 3 people so far and brought back a guy that rarely played.

I found my Godspell shoes.

By which I mean 'the shoes i wore in Godspell'

By which I mean "the most fucking awesome pair of shoes ever"

today i have been on tcodf for nine years exactly

i don't even know if this belongs in this thread but ok

I just found the race and zoo Putt-Putts and Freddi Fish 1, 3 and 4. And Tomb Raider Gold. Maybe now I can finally do that Tomb Raider LP I always wanted to do! Trying to play the PS1 version on the PC without actually using a PS1 is basically impossible. I tried. A lot.

I just found the race and zoo Putt-Putts and Freddi Fish 1, 3 and 4. And Tomb Raider Gold. Maybe now I can finally do that Tomb Raider LP I always wanted to do! Trying to play the PS1 version on the PC without actually using a PS1 is basically impossible. I tried. A lot.

YESYESYESYESYES

NOSTALGIASM

I now remember playing Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Spy Fox, and Pajama Sam. Not to mention Backyard Soccer/Baseball/Tennis. Thank you for reminding me of the part of my childhood that didn't involve Pokemon.

Been talking to a pretty girl for the past hour and a half. Found out she loves System of a Down.

Time to save up for a wedding ring.

Back
Top Bottom