• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Does anyone remember me? Wanna reconnect with peeps

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
YOOOO it's Mewtwo back from like forever ago, I've been going on a nostalgia trip and I wanna see if anyone remembers me??? I'm like 20 now, i remember joining this site back when I was like 10 and I miss the people I used to be close with, I'd love to meet new people also but I miss the peeps like kai I used to talk to a lot,

For new people, I'm 20 and an aspiring music artisr/artist in general and I specialize in any craft you can think of, I'm mostly in the pokemon fandom but I like many other anime and stuff, nice to meet you ^^

Well, I can't say I remember you, exactly (sorry) but based on your signature quotes, we were definitely around at the same time. So welcome back!

*puts tea and cod out* *whistles* *walks away*

I'm so glad they still do this

Well, I can't say I remember you, exactly (sorry) but based on your signature quotes, we were definitely around at the same time. So welcome back!

I actually vaguely remember chatting with you on occasion o:

Oh hey, welcome back! :)

Thanks!

YO I DO!!! Welcome back friend!!!!

YOOOO OOO I was reading through my old posts I remember you a lot I'm glad you're still here tbh

Welcome back! I don't think we were active at the same time, but I hope you can get back in touch with with people who were!

Hey, I remember seeing you around, good to see you stopping by again!

oh shit i remember you. we didn't talk a lot and i'm pretty much dead on here but welcome back lol

oh what the fuck! i do, hey! i was mewtini/psychtini awhile back if you remember???

omg didn't you date Barubu for like 2 hours until Blastoise tattled on him to their parents

Hm howdy.

I'm still around, though I've pretty much been demoted to lurker.

I very vaguely remember seeing you here and there but I cant say I remember any interactions, hello nonetheless

omg didn't you date Barubu for like 2 hours until Blastoise tattled on him to their parents

>.> yeah i remember that its actually a story i still tell whenever people ask if I've ever had a ldr lmao

(what am i even doing here)

What are any of us doing here, or anywhere?

Hi Mewtwo! Do you remember me? I'm the same Jirachu who used to spam on the old forum and the guest book here xD I have matured a lot. Which is good, cuz i'm 28 now. :P

Back
Top Bottom