• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TV Tropes Mafia [DAY 7]

Okay, just for future reference and in case we want to randy-inactivelynch today (which we would need to do quickly, if we do it), I put together a little list of who's still alive and when their last post was:

DAY 7
Kratos Aurion
Pathos
Wargle
Crazy Linooone
ole_schooler
Jack_the_PumpkinKing
Rai-CH
Dannichu
Seritinajii
Teh Ebil Snorlax

DAY 6
Blaziking the Adept
ultraviolet
Blazie

DAY 5
Polymetric Sesquialtera

DAY 4

DAY 3
Blastoise
Grammar Nazi
Ketsu
baiyune
Minkow
Espeon
blazheirio889

DAY 2
Meowth

DAY 1
Flareth
moon-panther

NEVER
Flower Doll
Worst Username Ever

On the one hand I would prefer an inactive lynch to clear out some of the debris of people who join things and then don't post in them (*COUGH*) but on the other hand, the dangerous Mafia members are going to be the ones that are still active, so if we randylynch we might as well randylynch among only people who have posted in Day 7 or Days 6-7.

Also for future reference this will help and I forgot it existed until now.

And just because (A) it looks like our role claim killer is out of juice and (B) I just realized I never actually hard-roleclaimed before (just heavily hinted), yes, I am a mysterious informant with expospeak.

But lynching inactives is so much easier, as we don't have to figure out if they're lying! :D

I agree that it would be more useful to lynch active people, as the Mafia usually posts. However, there have been no more leads, really, unless I'm missing something. Tentative bandwagon-starting for Flower Doll.

Okay, then, Flower Doll. Although I'll be checking back relatively regularly and can easily be persuaded to change my bandwagon vote to someone more active and therefore more likely to be Mafia.

(How is it that we're getting to inactive!lynching on the day when four people die? Most of the people that actually have something to say died already, that's how.)

Er, maybe we could go with someone between active and inactive, idk. Like, moderately so? But I'm cool with Flower Doll, seeing as they've posted nada. I would appreciate if those inactive members would try to be a bit more active, though. :|

Is it actually true that Mafia are more likely to be active? I'd've thought they'd be more likely to be quiet and avoid drawing attention to themselves.

I'm down with voting for Flower Doll too. Unless she has something to say in her defence, of course.

Is it actually true that Mafia are more likely to be active? I'd've thought they'd be more likely to be quiet and avoid drawing attention to themselves.

Quiet, yes. But absent altogether? No, which is why I'd shy away from the never's and the dayone's. I think it'd be more likely that a Mafia would try to pipe up a couple of times every day or two, perhaps to bandwagon but never to start a lynch or do much of anything useful, just so that they're out of mind when inactive!lynching but not doing anything notable enough to be "in mind".

At least that's my overcomplexified musings.

The reason I haven't posted is that I really have nothing to contribute.

I really don't think we should lynch Flower Doll, though. If she hasn't posted it's extremely unlikely that it'll do anything but get rid of an innocent.

derpderp lateness.

Flower Doll hasn't posted so there really isn't a reason to keep her around, so yeah I kinda agree. I really don't mind lynching people who haven't posted in a game that's lasted for more than a month.

See this is why it sucks that Butterchuru had to remove the who's viewed the thread thing, because then we'd have a better idea of who was still paying attention and just not posting vs. who hasn't been around at all.

Flower Doll. Meh. I guess we can go for someone more middle-of-the-list (active around day 3-5?) tomorrow, if people find that a better middle ground between cleverlurking and derping on the game?

See this is why it sucks that Butterchuru had to remove the who's viewed the thread thing, because then we'd have a better idea of who was still paying attention and just not posting vs. who hasn't been around at all.

Flower Doll. Meh. I guess we can go for someone more middle-of-the-list (active around day 3-5?) tomorrow, if people find that a better middle ground between cleverlurking and derping on the game?
Yeah uh, why was that removed?

And uh, we ((yes two people actually operate Wargle, some might be me, others could be Emily being bored))

I think I voted, not sure though. Gonan go look.

FINAL TALLY: 8 Flower Doll.

The seemingly comatose Flower Doll is hoisted up to the gallows and hanged. It doesn't appear to make any difference whatsoever.

An inspection of her belongings turns up no suits or business cards, at least.

Flower Doll is dead. She was not mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom