• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wait, what was your name?

I find it kind of hilarious that "What's Your Name?" and "Wait, what was your name?" are next to each other on the active topics list.

I find it kind of hilarious that "What's Your Name?" and "Wait, what was your name?" are next to each other on the active topics list.
I made the other one because I thought that's what this thread was. And it wasn't, so I decided to make one myself.

There's someone at one of the other schools in my district who's name is literally La-a.
Pronounced Ladasha, but instead of the dash it's a hyphen when the name is written down.

I forgot awesome family names! I have great aunts by the names of Eva Noël and Noëlla Noël, as well as a great uncle named Michelangelo Donatelli for all you TMNT (or Renaissance art) fans.

I knew a guy named Chris Brown (born before the infamous singer who punched Rihanna for some reason).
My parents had a dog named Barney who died when I was five or six years old (some time in 1997) who was born at least five years before that children's show about a certain derpy purplish dinosaur with the same name even started airing.

Back
Top Bottom