• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Donor for life...

I'm O- but I can't donate, as much as I would like to. I don't qualify, since I'm underweight and have low iron content and other health issues. Unfortunately. I would love to donate.

I would in principle, but I can't, since I'm anemic and am prone to passing out when blood is drawn. I'm also really unfond of the arbitrary rules regarding gay sex and donation, so even if I could, I'd be hesitant to.

I am an organ donor, however.

I've never done it, I'd possibly consider it but worried it would be uncomfortable, even blood tests feel weird. Don't even know my blood type.

Also, I'm not an organ donor but would consider becoming one, I won't need my organs when I'm dead anyway.

Back
Top Bottom