• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Burning Point (you rage you lose)

Conservapedia. Fucking. Rage.

EDIT: Since it's bad for your health to read it, I'll just mention that they literally create 'facts' out of nowhere and block editing to correct it. Think 'obama is muslim lol'. (You may have wondered where that came from.)

Gah. Dx I heard about it and avoided it, but decided to test the waters and checked the pages of George W. Bush and Barack Obama to compare ... already the obvious differences in tone and respect and such are making me aggravated. I don't know whether to even touch their page on homosexuality... it's supposed to be their most popular page and I am afraiiiid. D:

Last edited:

Lost. Lost lost lost lost. Jenny McCarthy makes me rage. Her son is obviously still autistic, he probably just had an allergy to gluten. If you watch anything with him, he's still self-stimulating, and that hugging/affectionate stuff she always talks about? That's part of the stimming. She's ignoring that, and he's going to grow up with very bad problems. I want to punch her in the mouth.

I'm pretty tolerant. Annoyances (for instance, my sister) do tend to make me rage, but I'm almost used to it due to my sister.

Oh. My. God.

I lost five thousand times over at the Westboro Baptist Church. How can people like this live? Just... GRASFFFFFFHSDGHSHFHFAFHHGGG!

On May 14, 2008, two days after the deadly 2008 Sichuan earthquake, they issued a press release thanking God for the great earthquake that caused heavy loss of life in China, and "pray for many more earthquakes to kill many more thousands of impudent and ungrateful Chinese". In the article they also called Chinese people "vile oriental [sic] ingrates", and declared that "God hates China".

Just.

Lost for words here.

Oh. My. God.

I lost five thousand times over at the Westboro Baptist Church. How can people like this live? Just... GRASFFFFFFHSDGHSHFHFAFHHGGG!

Just.

Lost for words here.

Those lower-than-human scum did the same thing with 9/11. In fact, they tried to picket the funeral of a guy near my hometown who was brutally murdered, decapitated, and cannibalized on a Greyhound bus. See, they have this idea that Canada is doomed for hell because we allow gay marriage and abortion, and that the death of Tim McLean (the guy who was killed) was an act from God.

Fucking disgusting, pathetic monsters.

On May 14, 2008, two days after the deadly 2008 Sichuan earthquake, they issued a press release thanking God for the great earthquake that caused heavy loss of life in China, and "pray for many more earthquakes to kill many more thousands of impudent and ungrateful Chinese". In the article they also called Chinese people "vile oriental [sic] ingrates", and declared that "God hates China".

LOST LOST LOST. Those people should QUIT INSULTING MY COUNTRY AND GET A FRIGGIN LIFE.

Jallianwala Bagh Massacre said:
As a result of the firing, hundreds of people were killed and thousands were injured. Official records put the figures at 379 killed (337 men, 41 boys and a six-week-old baby) and 200 injured, though the actual figure is hotly disputed to this day. The wounded could not be moved from where they had fallen, as a curfew had been declared.

Dyer [the person who ordered his men to fire at the protesters] was called to appear before the Hunter Commission, a commission of inquiry into the massacre that was ordered to convene by Secretary of State for India Edwin Montagu, in late 1919. Dyer admitted before the commission that he came to know about the meeting at the Jallianwala Bagh at 12:40 hours that day but took no steps to prevent it. He stated that he had gone to the Bagh with the deliberate intention of opening fire if he found a crowd assembled there.

"I think it quite possible that I could have dispersed the crowd without firing but they would have come back again and laughed, and I would have made, what I consider, a fool of myself." — Dyer's response to the Hunter Commission Enquiry.
Dyer said he would have used his machine guns if he could have got them into the enclosure, but these were mounted on armoured cars. He said he did not stop firing when the crowd began to disperse because he thought it was his duty to keep firing until the crowd dispersed, and that a little firing would do no good.

He confessed that he did not take any steps to tend to the wounded after the firing. "Certainly not. It was not my job. Hospitals were open and they could have gone there," was his response.

I'm a calm person, and I don't really get angry at things. I do get disappointed and upset about things, like the Westboro Church thing, and that random dude who killed loads of people.

Just... what? It's just that the WBC goes and parades around and as far as I know, people who dismiss the Holocaust don't, so my rage level diminishes a bit with that, although it's still horrible.
This is untrue by the way. Holocaust deniers have like conventions and shit where they gather to, er, deny the holocaust together I guess.

Don't forget Landover Baptist.

They hate everyone who isn't part of their church.

They fail at life.
lollin'

Back
Top Bottom