• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The TCoD Youtube Awards

Kabigon

Yes We Can!! Obama Wins!
Well welcome to the TCoD Youtube Awards thread. Here you can post links to funny videos you saw whether they made you laugh cry or throw up. OR a combination of all three (it made you laugh so hard you threw up and started to cry). Please when you post videos think about others. At least 75% of the forums are animal lovers so don't post anything with animals being cruelfully treated (especially that rat getting shocked by those drunken idiots which pissed me off to no end). Well anyways have fun with it.

EDIT: Forgot this. All you do is post a link to a video and and rate it and stuff. You don't actually get an award although you do get your video link and name posted in this if you actually care.

Anyway, I'll start.

Dr. Tran
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FO0kRE5OTZI

This video was absolutely hilarious and no matter how much I watch it I still laugh, cry then start coughing.

10/10

Back
Top Bottom