• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

My friend lent me her Animal Crossing game! It's Wild World because I only have a DS Lite, but Animal Crossing! Also I started watching Madoka Magica and I can already tell it's going to ruin my life but hey.
Also also I bought myself an SnK poster and now my room has received a grim reminder.

Happy new year everyone! :D

I just hatched a 4IV shiny Unburden Swirlix with Belly Drum! <3
He's gonna be a magnificent murderfluffmonster!
In related news, if someone needs 4-5IV Adamant Unburden Swirlixes with Belly Drum, I can help with that! They're in Premier Balls, obviously lvl 1 and nicknameable.

MAN DO YOU EVER HAVE THAT FEELING WHERE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THE SCRIPT FOR SOMETHING BUT YOU CAN JUST TELL THEY NAILED THE LINE AND SUDDENLY BAM MAJOR EMOTIONAL REACTION

BECAUSE WHOOPS THAT TOTALLY HAPPENED YESTERDAY. SO GLAD I GOT TO SEE THAT WOW

I've already gotten 3 pokebank legendaries for my leftover 5IV Swirlixes via the GTS! Now I can just use them to cycle through the ones I don't have and fill up that 'dex. :D

I wish Bank would come out soon, though, since I really want to pet my earlier gen shinies (especially my first ever shiny JAPANESE PALKIA from Pearl). :Y

No school for me today, and I'm pretty sure that it's closed tomorrow also. But I'm actually excited to go to school, since we're starting a new project in Geography. See, it's where you create a character and have them deliver emeralds to different parts of Latin America using feasible means. It's the perfect means to use this new character I've always wanted to use: a wilderness adventurer that refers to themselves in the third person and always uses a bunch of elaborate and unnecessary actions to complete their goal. It's going to be sooo cool~

Oh, I've finished the first chapter of my new fan fiction, and I'm actually motivated to write more. So yeah, there's that.

Finally getting around to start watching the Mobile Suit Gundam animes, starting with Mobile Fighter G Gundam (mainly for the characters like Kyoji, Domon, George and Master Asia) It's actually pretty good and I feel like it's quite underrated.

I started school today. I don't have to buy a textbook for one of my courses, which is of course excellent. I didn't get loads of homework on the first day, either.
I have a meeting planned with my rabbi to talk about some things I've been wondering about, so that is good. Hopefully I don't make it awkward. She's really quite nice.
I ate meatless chili with saltines for dinner today, which was quite good. I'm obligated to enjoy chili as a Texan, I think.
I finished off my almond-based chocolate ice cream, which was very delicious.
I've been devouring Good Omens, which is a pretty enjoyable read.
Today is Tu B'Shevat, and while I really have no means to observe it this evening, erev Shabbat we'll be having a specially themed dinner at the synagogue. I'll be taking my partner.
Oh, and I'm going vegan, now. See how long that lasts, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom