• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Practice banner shop

Adnan

noobcake 1000
Well, I'm making this shop mainly because I'm bored and I need to practice my GFX skills. No fancy introductions, just a simple shop with a few examples.

I can make a banner of anything you want.. If you wouldn't mind, please use this form as it helps me actually get a better view of what you want me to make. Just remove the parts in brackets and put the information there.

Code:
[B]Image/ Stock/ Render: [/B](What you want the main image of the banner to be. If you want a specific signature, please state.)
[B]Size:[/B] (If you want a specific size, please state here. My default size is 300x150)
[B]Text: [/B](What do you want the banner to say? Leave blank for no text)
[B]Color Scheme:[/B] (What color/ style do you want the background? Optional, leave blank for me to decide)
[B]Matching Avatar:[/B] (Do you want a matching avatar to go with the sig?) 
[B]Other:[/B] Anything else?

Remember, I'm only a beginner. So please don't make the request too hard :/
If you could spare the time to critique my banners, that would be appreciated.

Oh and one more thing, please don't include more than one render/stock/image because when I try scaling the images they look horrible and the finished product looks horrible too. This can be ignored if the render/stock/image is very small (under 100x100) or the banner you are requesting is big enough to look good and fit the renders/stocks/images in.

Time for some examples:

ajsbanna.png

nicksbanna.png

If you see anyone using my banners on other forums, please PM me immediately. Usually they're my friends or me using a different username..

So, please start requesting and relieve my boredom.

Image/ Stock/ Render: A Kadabra
Size: Default please.
Text: Kadabra-Windora
Color Scheme:
Matching Avatar: Yes please.
Other: Make sure you get the tail right~ :D

Image/ Stock/ Render: Mewtwo (XP)
Size:
mewtwobanner2ii2.png
This size. (Made by Invader Palkia for me. Awesome, isn't it?)
Text: Mewtwo~
Color Scheme: Something... Psychicy.
Matching Avatar: Yes.
Other: Nope!

Image/ Stock/ Render: A dragon of some sort, if not, just a Salamence.
Size: *shrugs* Default?
Text: Darkness torn to pieces as white wings grew...
Color Scheme: A night sky, preferrably, with stars?
Matching Avatar: Okay~
Other: Take your time. And Cryptica:
Cryptica said:
>:\

Okayyy, I'm back, just had to do a few things. I'll get on these requests A.S.A.P.

Image/ Stock/ Render: A Kadabra
Size: Default please.
Color Scheme:
Matching Avatar: Yes please.
Other: Make sure you get the tail right~ :D

Okay.. This was really hard so please forgive me for the poor quality D:

kadabrabanner.png

I couldn't find a good render or stock for Kadabra, so I had to use the Sugimori art, I couldn't find a good font and I've exceeded my internet usage so I can't really download anything.

Sorry about that D:

Kadabra is generally a hard Pokemon to draw/copy/use, or so I'm told. Good job.

And is not poor quality...D=

Back
Top Bottom