• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ideas needed for a Digimon Xros Wars "Hunters" fic!

The only ideas I have are that it takes place in New York City, and there are two teams of three Digimon Hunters, one has two boys and a girl, the other has two girls and a boy.

I need plot and character help, though. I am only using official Digimon.

Each main Digimon has only ONE Digivolved form, like in the anime.

Also, the characters can only Reload one Digimon at a time, but can DigiXros their main with a Digimon they have captured in their X Loader in a Hunt.

I am probably going to use lesser known Digimon that have never appeared in the Digimon anime series, for the basic mains, like Monmon, Ryuudamon, Penguinmon, DoKunemon, etc.

Back
Top Bottom