• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamtaro

EmeraldLeafBlade

Pokemon Lover
Does anyone remember Hamtaro? I sure do! And I still love it! They're going to bring the DS game Ham-Ham Challenge to the US, meaning there's a chance the show will come back as well. I certainly hope so.

I remember the show, wasn't too interested in it though. Only episode I can remember that was funny was the one where what's her name talks to Hamtaro about Mr. Yoshi, and Hamtaro thought she was talking about the class pet. I lol'd at that, but not much else.

i played hamtaro ham ham heartbreak it's a pretty cool game
i never watched the anime though, i don't think it came to britain

Ha, I remember loving that show xD. It's like, you don't even have to care what's going on - they're little fuzzy dancing balls of happy cuteness and that makes the entire show. My favorite was, uh... Dexter? The one with the glasses? And Howdy, just because I have a cute little figure of him that's still on my shelf.

I used to have the theme song on my iPod. English and Japanese. :D

That show was ADORABLE!

I hae Ham Ham Heartbreak. That's it. And my sister beat the game for me. (Stupid robot thing...)

I remember seeing it a couple of times when I was younger but I never watched it.. for some reason I never really watched alot of anime when I was little. If any at all.

I guess they are quite cute. I mean, they're Hamsters, what's not to like? D:

The show was good, and I played one of the games. It was also good. I would hope the show comes back.

*raises hand* :D; It's one of those things that I never really grew out of. Then I played Ham Ham Heartbreak when I was on vacation (hey, I had nothing better to do) and though Spat was pretty awesome. :3; ... Then I filled up a page in my sketchbook drawing him in sharpie. XD;

Back
Top Bottom