• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

... although, you know, that sounded really good when you first mentioned it, hiikaru, but come to think of it i feel like publicly disclosing that information just ensures it would never come to fruition, so idk. it seems to me like as long as butterfree is alive we're going to have to deal with an extra kill every night no matter what.

Mod clarification: unless otherwise specified, actions cannot target dead players.

The mafia factional kill is mandatory each night. If not submitted it'll be randomized and carried out by a random mafia member instead of any other action they might have submitted.
You can only use one action per night (excluding actions granted from event prizes). The mafia factional kill counts as an action.

hm

okay yeah if butterfree was lying how would two people have died last night

we don't seem to have doctors or anything for overdoses

and pretty much everyone else is accounted for action-wise, right

except ils who iirc hasn't said any of his actions

mmm. you have a point about Butterfree's mandatory actions. but I thought sande's save was a doctor save, not an anti-lynch save?? I could be wrong.

I guess I'll vote: ILS for now too. we still have some time left in the day phase right?

also the engine was at work, yeah! it was pretty neat. but when we finished putting it back together, we had some extra bolts... oops... good thing it's not gonna be an engine that is ever used anywhere haha, just for learning purposes now :P

also I love the wholehearted acknowledgement that sande and I are both made up in some way of sand

and pretty much everyone else is accounted for action-wise, right

except ils who iirc hasn't said any of his actions

I mentioned redirecting in #603. 2 of my other actions just target myself, and the final one allows me to give fruit to dead players. Not much to work with

Current Votecount

I liek Squirtles (2): Hiikaru (#657), Sandstone-Shadow (#674)
Butterfree (1): qva (#640)
Sandstone-Shadow (1): Butterfree (#635)
Not voting: sanderidge, I liek Squirtles

Day 4 ends Saturday, May 18th at 10pm EST.

(quick reminder about vote format which is Vote: player name so that it's easy for me to ctrl-f. If I miss someone's vote it's probably because I'm searching for "vote:")

mmm. you have a point about Butterfree's mandatory actions. but I thought sande's save was a doctor save, not an anti-lynch save?? I could be wrong.

I guess I'll vote: ILS for now too. we still have some time left in the day phase right?

also the engine was at work, yeah! it was pretty neat. but when we finished putting it back together, we had some extra bolts... oops... good thing it's not gonna be an engine that is ever used anywhere haha, just for learning purposes now :P

also I love the wholehearted acknowledgement that sande and I are both made up in some way of sand

yeah the day ends saturday night, so we've got a bit

yeah no afaik it's a night save, but, i don't think you can overdose on saves

huh, that sounds super-cool. where do you work that they're teaching you engines

Back
Top Bottom