• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

Sorry to state the obvious, but this is adorable~ *bites Dwagie on the ear* ...It's a Mike/Dwagie/Dark Shocktail thing. Don't worry everyone, move along.

The other drawings are great too. (Sorry to hear about your budgie ):)
..*Tries to nom own ear*
*Fails rather miserably and goes for Mike instead*
..Best not to ask really x3

Anyway..
OMGISHWUFF That's the most adorable thing I've ever seeeeen~ x3 I wish I had more constructive compliments but.. Well that's just what it is~ Thank you so, so much ^^

..I hope you don't mind me avatar'ing it? xD;;

(For the other pictures, well.. Your style continues to amaze me. Especially the shift to realism, which I'll say I can't even come CLOSE to touching. I'm really sorry about your budgie though D: But you represented him really well~ )

...Eeeeee, sorry to ask you this Dannichu, but Dwagie's request was just too adorable for me to resist... could you possibly try drawing me? (As I am in my avatar. Possibly with a cup of tea/black DS lite as props for added detail. x3)

It's fine if you don't want to though :D

@Dwgie: Your ears ish long and floppeh, surely you can get one of those round to your mouth?~

Last edited:
Aww, thanks so much for the kind words (regarding both art and budgies), everyone; you're so great :)

I'm glad you both like your pictures, and the Foxhog is no problem, but I've never drawn anything Sonic-y before, so I'm not promising greatness.

Oh, and I forgot this one earlier; It's drawn by the fantastic Crazy Linoone and coloured by moi.

I'm glad you both like your pictures, and the Foxhog is no problem, but I've never drawn anything Sonic-y before, so I'm not promising greatness.

Wheeee, thank you ^.^ Don't worry, if it's a Dannidrawing it can't fall short of awesomeness.

...Eeeeee, sorry to ask you this Dannichu, but Dwagie's request was just too adorable for me to resist... could you possibly try drawing me? (As I am in my avatar. Possibly with a cup of tea/black DS lite as props for added detail. x3)

It's fine if you don't want to though :D

Haha, not to pile too many requests on you or anything, but if you get the time, can you do this with Ice too :D(although not the same specifications; surprise me xD)? I love seeing other people's representations of him xD

Your budgie is really well drawn as well. I'm sorry that he died. Losing pets is never fun :<

Last edited:
Aww, thanks so much for the kind words (regarding both art and budgies), everyone; you're so great :)

Oh, and I forgot this one earlier; It's drawn by the fantastic Crazy Linoone and coloured by moi.

Oh yeah, I saw that one(probably Obsessive Scribblers) :)

It's awesome and *laughs at Castform*

I've been waiting for an update for this thread so I can finally break my lack-commenting-streak .(I almost typed in steak .w.;) You've drawn some very nice realism, too. Well, I hope you enjoy my senseless babble about your drawing, because I very much enjoy adding my senseless babble to threads :D

The poses you drew look very nice <3~ Black hood's expression on the right is very endearing, and is worthy of a little smile to even a person in the worst of moods. Your outlining is very spiffy, and clean, too. One thing that seems to be a little is the way the fur is drawn; he's (What, fur can't have a gender D:<)it's slightly angular, and straight, when actually fur is quite flexible, and slightly smaller. Uh, I suppose it's able to be more pronouced in a outlined drawing, but even for one it seems just slightly too large. Kai's chest is really slanted conpared to a canine, or feline. Uh, the area after the place where the ribs are is tucked in, so it looks sort of odd on Kai. Kai's eyes seem to be larger than one another. I wonder if that affects his vision? The Black hood's tail, on the our right comes out slightly higher than it should be. If you wouldn't mind maybe you could try making hair and fur contrast more noticable, so you can see the hair.

Whoa... those are AMAZING. They are so amazing that the minute I saw them, I wanted to comment NOW.

First off, the realistic bird and your sister? Really, really good. Seriously, I am impressed. I especially like the nose on Grabby. The detail is /amazing/. The hair too, it's really quite good.

The colours in Dwagie's request stand out, I found them very striking and visually pleasing the first time I saw the picture. First thing I noticed actually.

Swablu looks almost exactly like these birds my dad has... but just whoa at the detail and colours. Just whoa, Danni~ I really like it.

Love Kaiumbreon and Black Hood's Pokesona, by the way. Pretty, pretty colours. I like the black a lot on Kaiumbreon. And just adorable! As always~

Oh and as for your Old and New pictures of Zelos and Presea... I've noticed that your outlines and colouring has improved. Your colours have become more vivid and striking, as I've said with the pictures I've commented on. The only thing I notice is that shading appears sort of... minimal. There doesn't appear to be a lot of shading in the new picture. Or the Black Hood/Little Dwagie pictures... but seriously, it is just amazing, isn't it? To see how much you've improved~

Snapples! These are all so adorable! How can you make everything so cute?! My favs so far: Pika with a keyblade, House and Wilson, and your Glinda's Flying Castle. I loved basically everything here, but those are just the ones that stuck in my mind. I have to agree though; apparently, there is nothing that you can't make cute. :)

Hehe, thank you all very, very much for commenting and things <3
I've got the requests done, but they're not scanned up yet, and I'm gonna have to wait till my housemate's free before I ask her to do that for me (I don't have a scanner), plus a couple of crazy doodles that aren't great but amuse me no end.

Oh, and you're right, Arylett, about the lack of shading. Thing is, with the pencils I have right now, I can either make things bold and bright or shade, and unfortunately can't do both. I'll hunt down my old pencils soon, though :)
Oh, and I'm really glad (and somewhat amazed) you like the black; my shading/colouring with Black is normally awful ><

And thank you for the crit, Spoon; it's very, very apprecitated~

I'll give drawing a Phoenix!Maya a go, but it's really funny you should request that, because I found this old picture (it's old and terrible; don't judge meeee) when I was looking through my old pictures looking for one to redraw, and very nearly picked it. And now I'll redraw it just for you :D

Hm... well, his left (our right) ear looks a bit shorter than the other one. Or is that because it's farther away?

And, is he dancing? And if not, how does he stand on one foot with big ears? I never really understood either.

Also, the mouth looks a tiny bit tilted.

Back
Top Bottom