• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you in favour?

• Aye

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
As I have discovered in another forum that I am not very active on, Reputation points would be good for the Creativity subforums here, so you can give people feedback on their things.

As I have discovered in another forum that I am not very active on, Reputation points would be good for the Creativity subforums here, so you can give people feedback on their things.
eh, clicking a +rep button isn't actually feedback though, you're just saying you like it. Which is nice! but it's not really a substitute for people commenting.

I thought it'd be better to just bump this thread rather than make a new one for a tiny request — so, you all know how if you want to give a person rep for multiple posts and you haven't given rep to enough people in between, it gives you a message about how you need to spread reputation around before giving it to the same person again? Would it be terrible if that limit was lowered (reference on how to do that)? Because, you know, some people have just been making so many good posts lately and I want to congratulate them on each of them.

I thought it'd be better to just bump this thread rather than make a new one for a tiny request — so, you all know how if you want to give a person rep for multiple posts and you haven't given rep to enough people in between, it gives you a message about how you need to spread reputation around before giving it to the same person again? Would it be terrible if that limit was lowered (reference on how to do that)? Because, you know, some people have just been making so many good posts lately and I want to congratulate them on each of them.
I second this! Also because there are fewer of us active now, it makes sense to not have to congratulate as many people in between haha.

It was at five, I lowered it to three? I'm not sure what would be considered a reasonable level, but it can't go much smaller than that, heh.

Back
Top Bottom