• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

tCOD - a sexy place

#1 bro

FEELING GREAT, FEELING GOOD, HOW ARE YOU?
4vl15w.png

who knew?

my school's firewall used to block stuff for being "kid-friendly."

...i have no clue why.

my school filters websites that are "Non-traditional, occult, and/or folklore"

fucking retarded christians.

Well, I mean, there are lots of threads about fetishes and sexuality and whatnot here!

TCoD was blocked at my school for a while, but it didn't say why. It had been unblocked last time I checked, too.

Well of course this is a sexy place! ...or at least it started being sexy when I came. :3 I'm sexy.

...though I find that odd... (It's probably due to the Poképhilia thread...)

Of course! We are the sexiest forum on the web! Ahem. As Spaekle said, we do have a lot of sexual threads here.

My school blocks because it blocks all forums.

But not TV Tropes. Weird.

I was like "WTF IS HAPPENING!?!?!?" when I saw that. I hate stupid Websense. I had the same exact thing. A teacher almost yelled at me when she saw "Sex".

My school blocks TCoD for being forums.

However, it doesn't block Wands and Worlds, and apparently not Pokémasters either.

It also blocks Facebook for being "Social Networking". Which is fine and dandy but it also blocks my school's band website for also being "Social Networking". What.

It blocks Wikipedia and Bulbapedia but not the Warriors Wiki. Double what.

Schools are strange

My school used to have these filters. They blocked some really strange shit, too.
Not as strange as the filters they have now though, which blocks sites for being under the catagory "Education".
Just... what. This confuses me beyond belief.

Dangit this place is hot. But yeah, once our IT head played a joke on us all, and blocked Google. And Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Dangit this place is hot. But yeah, once our IT head played a joke on us all, and blocked Google. And Wikipedia.

Wikipedia's always blocked at my school, although I figured out a way to (sort of) surpass the filters when searching stuff from Google. (You click "Cached".)

Mine blocks it for "profanity"! :D

My school also blocks the Wikipedia entry for "Wicca" and anything Wiccan-related for being "occult" but it doesn't block "Satanism". I don't even know. I actually considered complaining about it, mainly because my headteacher is also a racist douche and I'd like to yell at him for a bit.

It once blocked Google for having a link to YouTube on the front page. Just for having the link. And it also blocks a load of other crap, and when it doesn't actually have a legitimate reason to block something it'll be "This page is blocked for your policy". Yeahhh mate. Except that my policy wouldn't involve blocking searching for the word "goose" on Google.

Back
Top Bottom