• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Challenge Board

A challenge for Dragon!

Format: 1v1 single
DQ: 3 years
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned/Restricted Moves: Attract
Arena Description:
c̛͔̪͍̞̼̮̉̇̄̑̑̕ͅh̢̻̭̞̞̫̤̃̂͌̿́̕͝ő̡̢͔̺̜͙̣̏̒͂̅̕͝ĭ̡̲͕̫̜̳̙̃̎̎͗̊͘c͈̥̼̝͓̣͔̀̎́̆̎̋̽e̺̬̙̥̓̆́̏̎͘͠ ̭͙̝ ͖͍̖͍͓͕̌̓̊̎̈̎̊ͅḩ̧̮̞̣̬̭̈̌͗̎̅̄̕è̛̹͖̳̣͙͕̹̽̅̐͑́l̢͙͖͚̖͙̣̔͗̂͑̚̚̕l̨̮̞̲̻̦͈̑̋̄̍̃̌͝

there are like a bunch of choice items littering the floor yo. a Pokémon can take an action to use Trick or Switcheroo to switch their choice item with an item on the floor. idk what else man. use your imagination

Additional Rules: The referee is obligated to namedrop the arena as often as possible.

Eifie will use blob of actual blobbiness the blob and Dragon will use her delicious venison. Upon being sent out, each Pokémon will be equipped with a ridiculously sticky Choice item (Choice Specs for blob and Choice Band for delicious venison) in addition to its actual held item. These items cannot be knocked off or discarded. The only way to get rid of a choice item is to Trick or Switcheroo it with either the opponent's choice item or one of the ones on the ground. delicious venison will learn Switcheroo for the duration of the battle. Foresight is in effect for both sides for the entire battle.

Rulings on Statuses: Sleep and confusion can be inflicted at most once on each Pokémon (self-inflicted statuses do not count for this). A sleeping Pokémon will sleep for at most two actions before waking up. A confused Pokémon will hit itself in its confusion once on its next action after becoming confused, then be cured of the condition. Paralysis can cause at most one failure to move, but speed is decreased and the condition fades as normal.

Sounds fun, mind if I ref this battle if and when it's accepted?

A challenge for Dragon!

DQ: 3 years
Banned/Restricted Moves: Attract
Arena Description:
c̛͔̪͍̞̼̮̉̇̄̑̑̕ͅh̢̻̭̞̞̫̤̃̂͌̿́̕͝ő̡̢͔̺̜͙̣̏̒͂̅̕͝ĭ̡̲͕̫̜̳̙̃̎̎͗̊͘c͈̥̼̝͓̣͔̀̎́̆̎̋̽e̺̬̙̥̓̆́̏̎͘͠ ̭͙̝ ͖͍̖͍͓͕̌̓̊̎̈̎̊ͅḩ̧̮̞̣̬̭̈̌͗̎̅̄̕è̛̹͖̳̣͙͕̹̽̅̐͑́l̢͙͖͚̖͙̣̔͗̂͑̚̚̕l̨̮̞̲̻̦͈̑̋̄̍̃̌͝

there are like a bunch of choice items littering the floor yo. a Pokémon can take an action to use Trick or Switcheroo to switch their choice item with an item on the floor. idk what else man. use your imagination

Additional Rules: The referee is obligated to namedrop the arena as often as possible.

Eifie will use blob of actual blobbiness the blob and Dragon will use her delicious venison. Upon being sent out, each Pokémon will be equipped with a ridiculously sticky Choice item (Choice Specs for blob and Choice Band for delicious venison) in addition to its actual held item. These items cannot be knocked off or discarded. The only way to get rid of a choice item is to Trick or Switcheroo it with either the opponent's choice item or one of the ones on the ground. delicious venison will learn Switcheroo for the duration of the battle. Foresight is in effect for both sides for the entire battle.

Rulings on Statuses: Sleep and confusion can be inflicted at most once on each Pokémon (self-inflicted statuses do not count for this). A sleeping Pokémon will sleep for at most two actions before waking up. A confused Pokémon will hit itself in its confusion once on its next action after becoming confused, then be cured of the condition. Paralysis can cause at most one failure to move, but speed is decreased and the condition fades as normal.

I accept \o/

Sounds fun, mind if I ref this battle if and when it's accepted?

Oh man, that was fast. Yeah, go right ahead!

Alright, I have a battle slot open and the worst idea.

Format: 2v2 single
DQ: 1 week
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOes, Direct Recovery moves, Substitute, Sleep-inducing moves
Arena Description: THE TRAINTASTIC QUEST FOR PIZZA

Jerome the Swablu said he has leftover pizza and can’t finish it. In fact, he has exactly enough pizza to share with one(1) Pokemon. Jerome lives really far away though, so you’ll have to take the train. Jerome’s train.

The train is composed of seven carriages, at the end of every round the unruly passengers (unruly because you keep attacking things near them and oh my god you nearly hit a baby you monster) will attempt to shove you off to another carriage. The two battlers’ health and energy will be averaged (as in total health + total energy then divided by 4) and a random number between 1 and 60 added to it. If Pokemon’s total is greather than the passenger’s specified totals then they get to stay in the carriage.

The seven carriages and their passengers are:

Blue: The economy carriage, right at the back with the bathroom right freaking there. Everyone one here is kind of timid and doesn’t really want to speak out because maybe they can just stomach it before they get there. Of course, there are some who stand out from the pack. 50% chance that the passengers will have a 45 removal total, but a 50% chance they’ll have an 85 removal total.

Purple: The aristocracy lounge here. Well, that’s what they think. The carriage is populated by a group of people who willfully suspend the belief (high above their heads, in fact) that they are indeed the uppermost of the upper class. This is not true, but their rented suits for a train journey will not deter them. Passengers here will not tolerate any indecency, but are normally tolerant of plebian games. They have a 60 removal total that goes up for any loud or unruly move that is used. Just as well, because while they’re tolerant, they’re very much fakely so. They hold themselves so highly that all Pokemon in the carriage gain the Flying type in addition to all other types.

Green: The train’s greenhouse. Jerome actually has it powered by PLANT POWER, and when he says plant power he means they’re just electrical wires in the shape of plants hooked up to the engine. That’s not to say Jerome didn’t go all out. The room is rife with dangerous fake plants and their plasticy, oily stench. There’s a 40% chance that a Venus Wire-trap will fix itself on a battler at random, preventing the use of all physical moves. The battler may spend an action attempting to tear off the Wire-Trap. There is also a 40% chance that instead of a Wire-Trap, a Sun-Flower will emerge and soak up all special moves for the round, and can be destroyed using an action. This arena effect is calculated as soon as the battlers exit the previous carriage, and is told to the trainers before they give their commands for the round taking place in the Green carriage. The power plants have a 60 removal total. However, on every re-entry into the room, both the individual chances for the plants to hinder a battler and the removal total will go down by 10.

Orange: All the children are kept here. Every round spent in this cabin deals 5% typeless damage to each Pokemon present. There is also a 15% chance on each action that the Pokemon will be unable to perform its move because THAT UNATTENDED BABY IS OPENING A WINDOW. Upon leaving the carriage, the trainers will be absolutely pooped, and the Pokemon will get random orders for their next action. Passengers here love Pokemon, a lot, any kind, and have a 90 removal total.

White: This room is blindingly white. Like really, really white. All battler’s suffer a -1 Accuracy penalty. All trainers also have a 30% chance on each action to point their command at the wrong Pokemon on the field(i.e their opponent’s). If given their opponent’s order, the Pokemon will be considered to have access to the ordered move for that action. The room is empty but the doors are painted white, so they have a 70 removal total.

Violet: This is the carriage of true aristocracy. So true that they aren’t actually here because what kind of respectful filthy-richer would ride on a train? Disgusting. All that’s in this room is a really big jet made of solid gold, one of the spares of a regular train rider (but don’t tell his friends). This room is very cramped and any moves that don’t require the user to be a meter from their target will fail. It’s kind of hard to get out of this room, so battlers will stay in it for two rounds.

Black: It’s the train driver’s birthday party! He’s an old coot so he has a lot of friends in his lifetime, most of them being passengers. The room is absolutely brimming with people, all of them wearing conductors’ hats. Pokemon start on top of one of each of the people’s hats and have to jump about between the gaps in the throng, lest they fall in and take 5% typeless damage and are shoved grumpily back to the top. At the end of the round the party ends and everyone returns to their cabins, so the Pokemon are forced out no matter what.

The Roof: WHY ARE WE UP HERE OH GOD. HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE BECAUSE A ROUND IS ONLY TWO ACTIONS OVER HERE. THE REMOVAL TOTAL IS 80, AND IF THE POKEMON FAIL THE REMOVAL ROLL THEN THEY TAKE 10% TYPELESS DAMAGE EACH. AAAAAAAH.

The battlers will begin the battle in a random carriage (except the roof).

EDIT: The battle is now a 2v2. JackPK and I will both use our Honedges as our openers, then we plan to have Jack's Froakie Sheena versus one of my type neutral mons (Jupiter the Drifloon or Frog the Croagunk probably).

Last edited:
well jeez if no one's going to post in the battles I'm reffing or take this before I can make this bad decision I guess I will pick up Mawile vs Meursault >:( I am sooo gonna regret this come next exam

Format: 4v4 doubles
Style: Set but I don't care very much; opponent is free to decide
DQ: 2 weeks
Banned moves: Direct recovery, OHKOs, Super Fang, infatuation, confusion. Paralysis will only slow down affected Pokémon. Draining moves may not be targeted at a Pokémon weak to them. Nothing with Cloud Nine, please.
Additional Rules: VGC format! Trainers will PM the ref 4 Pokémon from their active squads in advance, and each side's leads will be revealed before commands are posted.
Arena: Memorial to the Storms

A bronze statue of a woman stands at the lakeshore. She is roughly six feet tall, stocky beneath her cloak, and a rough granite pedestal adds another three feet to her height. Her face is bowed and dulled, both emotionally and physically by the bizarre weather that plagues the lake and its surrounding forest.

The battle will take place in a large meadow surrounding the memorial, which is penned in by the lake on one side, and a deep forest on the other. A dirt road leads up to the memorial's pedestal, and there are many rocks scattered about the lake's bottom if needed. Every weather condition is in effect, permanently. Thunder and Blizzard never miss, and Solarbeam requires no charge turn. Rock types take half damage from special moves, and all weather-related abilities are activated. Pokémon not immune to hail or sandstorm will take double the residual damage (Amaura and Swinub lines are the only species that wouldn't take any). The fire/water boosts from sun and rain negate each other.
I feel a bit silly yet again battling someone I've fought before, but I've never done dubs, so

Alright, I have a battle slot open and the worst idea.

Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOes, Direct Recovery moves, Substitute, Sleep-inducing moves
Arena Description: THE TRAINTASTIC QUEST FOR PIZZA

Jerome the Swablu said he has leftover pizza and can’t finish it. In fact, he has exactly enough pizza to share with one(1) Pokemon. Jerome lives really far away though, so you’ll have to take the train. Jerome’s train.

The train is composed of seven carriages, at the end of every round the unruly passengers (unruly because you keep attacking things near them and oh my god you nearly hit a baby you monster) will attempt to shove you off to another carriage. The two battlers’ health and energy will be averaged (as in total health + total energy then divided by 4) and a random number between 1 and 60 added to it. If Pokemon’s total is greather than the passenger’s specified totals then they get to stay in the carriage.

The seven carriages and their passengers are:

Blue: The economy carriage, right at the back with the bathroom right freaking there. Everyone one here is kind of timid and doesn’t really want to speak out because maybe they can just stomach it before they get there. Of course, there are some who stand out from the pack. 50% chance that the passengers will have a 45 removal total, but a 50% chance they’ll have an 85 removal total.

Purple: The aristocracy lounge here. Well, that’s what they think. The carriage is populated by a group of people who willfully suspend the belief (high above their heads, in fact) that they are indeed the uppermost of the upper class. This is not true, but their rented suits for a train journey will not deter them. Passengers here will not tolerate any indecency, but are normally tolerant of plebian games. They have a 60 removal total that goes up for any loud or unruly move that is used. Just as well, because while they’re tolerant, they’re very much fakely so. They hold themselves so highly that all Pokemon in the carriage gain the Flying type in addition to all other types.

Green: The train’s greenhouse. Jerome actually has it powered by PLANT POWER, and when he says plant power he means they’re just electrical wires in the shape of plants hooked up to the engine. That’s not to say Jerome didn’t go all out. The room is rife with dangerous fake plants and their plasticy, oily stench. There’s a 40% chance that a Venus Wire-trap will fix itself on a battler at random, preventing the use of all physical moves. The battler may spend an action attempting to tear off the Wire-Trap. There is also a 40% chance that instead of a Wire-Trap, a Sun-Flower will emerge and soak up all special moves for the round, and can be destroyed using an action. This arena effect is calculated as soon as the battlers exit the previous carriage, and is told to the trainers before they give their commands for the round taking place in the Green carriage. The power plants have a 60 removal total. However, on every re-entry into the room, both the individual chances for the plants to hinder a battler and the removal total will go down by 10.

Orange: All the children are kept here. Every round spent in this cabin deals 5% typeless damage to each Pokemon present. There is also a 15% chance on each action that the Pokemon will be unable to perform its move because THAT UNATTENDED BABY IS OPENING A WINDOW. Upon leaving the carriage, the trainers will be absolutely pooped, and the Pokemon will get random orders for their next action. Passengers here love Pokemon, a lot, any kind, and have a 90 removal total.

White: This room is blindingly white. Like really, really white. All battler’s suffer a -1 Accuracy penalty. All trainers also have a 30% chance on each action to point their command at the wrong Pokemon on the field(i.e their opponent’s). If given their opponent’s order, the Pokemon will be considered to have access to the ordered move for that action. The room is empty but the doors are painted white, so they have a 70 removal total.

Violet: This is the carriage of true aristocracy. So true that they aren’t actually here because what kind of respectful filthy-richer would ride on a train? Disgusting. All that’s in this room is a really big jet made of solid gold, one of the spares of a regular train rider (but don’t tell his friends). This room is very cramped and any moves that don’t require the user to be a meter from their target will fail. It’s kind of hard to get out of this room, so battlers will stay in it for two rounds.

Black: It’s the train driver’s birthday party! He’s an old coot so he has a lot of friends in his lifetime, most of them being passengers. The room is absolutely brimming with people, all of them wearing conductors’ hats. Pokemon start on top of one of each of the people’s hats and have to jump about between the gaps in the throng, lest they fall in and take 5% typeless damage and are shoved grumpily back to the top. At the end of the round the party ends and everyone returns to their cabins, so the Pokemon are forced out no matter what.

The Roof: WHY ARE WE UP HERE OH GOD. HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE BECAUSE A ROUND IS ONLY TWO ACTIONS OVER HERE. THE REMOVAL TOTAL IS 80, AND IF THE POKEMON FAIL THE REMOVAL ROLL THEN THEY TAKE 10% TYPELESS DAMAGE EACH. AAAAAAAH.

The battlers will begin the battle in a random carriage (except the roof).

If anything, I'd like to decide the mons we use so that neither of us get a STAB Type Advantage on the other. The total Pokemon we can use is also up for debate, I can do a 2v2 and may be swayed to a 3v3.

I'll take you on! This looks like a load of fun. I'm up for using any of my Pokemon except my Inkay, Reynolds, since he's already in a battle and I want to spread the love.

since I am effectively a newbie I wanted to wait just in case somebody more established wanted to take this first, but it's been several days and nobody has piped up, what's wrong with y'all this is amazing

I'll take you on! This looks like a load of fun. I'm up for using any of my Pokemon except my Inkay, Reynolds, since he's already in a battle and I want to spread the love.

since I am effectively a newbie I wanted to wait just in case somebody more established wanted to take this first, but it's been several days and nobody has piped up, what's wrong with y'all this is amazing

Awww yeah another lover of pizza! Let's make it a 2v2 in total then? So we can mess around with the arena more. I'm up for using anyone in my active squad except Cuttler, Coulomb or Pants! Since they're in battles/have experience.

Awww yeah another lover of pizza! Let's make it a 2v2 in total then? So we can mess around with the arena more. I'm up for using anyone in my active squad except Cuttler, Coulomb or Pants! Since they're in battles/have experience.

2v2 sounds fine to me!

Format: 5v5 doubles
Style: Set
Damage Cap: 35%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs, direct healers, weather moves
Arena Description: The Dream World

For reasons unknown, two battlers and a referee have found themselves in the Dream World, where mysterious energy is affecting the very environment around them. The battle begins in the Pleasant Forest, and at the end of every round there is there is an equal chance that the surroundings will shift to a random area, as outlined below.

Pleasant Forest: Bug-, electric-, grass-, and poison-type moves have their energy costs reduced by 1% after all calculations are applied. A river and a stony path provide resources for moves like Surf and Rock Slide.

Windswept Sky: Flying-type moves have their energy cost reduced by 1% after all calculations are applied. Pokemon that cannot fly or levitate must stand on clouds, from which they can use the move Bounce to avoid attacks and cause damage. Water-bound Pokemon are considered to be levitating in this case.

Sparkling Sea: Water-type moves have their energy cost reduced by 1% after all calculations are applied. Non-water-types can breathe underwater, and every action each Pokemon has a 5% chance of discovering a pearl on the sea bed, which are retrieved and redeemable for a $1 bonus each.

Spooky Manor: Dark-, ghost-, and psychic-type moves have their energy costs reduced by 1% after all calculations are applied. If a Pokemon deals more than 15% damage to its opponents in the same round, there is a 50% chance that a friendly ghost will be impressed enough to hit a random opponent with an attack dealing 5% typeless damage at the end of that round.

Rugged Mountain: Fire-, fighting-, ground-, rock-, and steel-type moves have their energy costs reduced by 1% after all calculations are applied. Damaging moves that ordinarily have no additional effects have a 20% chance of lowering a random stat of the target's.

Icy Cave: Ice-type moves have their energy cost reduced by 1% after all calculations are applied. The floor is slippery, giving all land-bound Pokemon a 10% chance each action of avoiding all moves aimed at it for a penalty of 3% typeless damage.

Dream Park: Normal- and fairy-type moves have their energy costs reduced by 1% after all calculations are applied. The soothing atmosphere here will lower the severity of all status effects, or remove them entirely if their severity is low enough.

In addition, there is a 10% chance that a random Pokemon will gain its Hidden Ability in addition to all other abilities. If it already has its Hidden Ability, it will have a random stat raised by 1 instead.

Additional Rules: Only not-fully evolved Pokemon allowed.

Last edited:
Damage Cap: 45%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs
Arena Description: ETERNAL DIMENSIONAL VOID

YOU HAVE ENTERED A DIMENSIONAL VOID somehow. This isn't your normal eternal void, though. It actually has a floor and a ceiling and walls (except they're all invisible)! You feel and look like like you're floating in space, even though there is most definitely a floor under you. After flinging yourself against a wall, you determine that the walls are entirely invisible as well.

After carefully throwing around all of your belongings, you have determined that the "room" is large enough to hold quite a few of even the largest legendaries with ample room for movement. After spending a short while in the room by yourself, you feel oddly ...powerful? You can't tell exactly what it is about this place, but there's a lot of mystical magical energy here. A pokemon would almost immediately recognize it as the energy that they usually utilize to evolve, except this energy is way stronger.

Due to being exposed to this powerful energy, every pokemon will turn into a random legendary at the end of each round. For the first round, the pokemon will be their original species and will only "evolve" at the end of the round. Typing, movepools, appearances, and abilities will all shift to that of their newly-found form, while status effects and stat changes will remain the same. (However, if a burned pokemon turns into a Fire-type or a poisoned pokemon turns into a Poison-type, then these status effects will disappear upon "evolution".)

Since the arena is filled with ~mystical magic~, any moves requiring outside sources (such as Surf or Rock Slide) will have any needed resources appear immediately when needed. They will disappear once they have been used. Fish pokemon can magically breathe in this dimensional void.

Additional Rules: this is a terrible idea and it's gonna be hilarious

Damage Cap: 45%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs
Arena Description: ETERNAL DIMENSIONAL VOID

YOU HAVE ENTERED A DIMENSIONAL VOID somehow. This isn't your normal eternal void, though. It actually has a floor and a ceiling and walls (except they're all invisible)! You feel and look like like you're floating in space, even though there is most definitely a floor under you. After flinging yourself against a wall, you determine that the walls are entirely invisible as well.

After carefully throwing around all of your belongings, you have determined that the "room" is large enough to hold quite a few of even the largest legendaries with ample room for movement. After spending a short while in the room by yourself, you feel oddly ...powerful? You can't tell exactly what it is about this place, but there's a lot of mystical magical energy here. A pokemon would almost immediately recognize it as the energy that they usually utilize to evolve, except this energy is way stronger.

Due to being exposed to this powerful energy, every pokemon will turn into a random legendary at the end of each round. For the first round, the pokemon will be their original species and will only "evolve" at the end of the round. Typing, movepools, appearances, and abilities will all shift to that of their newly-found form, while status effects and stat changes will remain the same. (However, if a burned pokemon turns into a Fire-type or a poisoned pokemon turns into a Poison-type, then these status effects will disappear upon "evolution".)

Since the arena is filled with ~mystical magic~, any moves requiring outside sources (such as Surf or Rock Slide) will have any needed resources appear immediately when needed. They will disappear once they have been used. Fish pokemon can magically breathe in this dimensional void.

Additional Rules: this is a terrible idea and it's gonna be hilarious

May I take this? It sounds like a very good time.

A challenge for MrKyurem.
Format: Switch.
Style: 3v3 singles
Banned/Restricted Moves: Direct healing, one-hit-knock-outs
Arena Description: Gateway Galaxy
The battle takes place in the Gateway Galaxy, as it appears in Super Mario Galaxy. Gravity's hold is significantly less powerful, though attacks that make use of the ground will briefly intensify gravity for the sake of the battle. Battlers can traverse freely between any of the three planets:
  • the starting planet (featuring several large boulders, a patch of flowers that pokémon under a foot tall can hide in, thus raising their evasion by one stage, and bunnies that take an action to catch but restore the trainer's choice of either health or energy by 2%)
  • the black hole planet (upon which moves that that cause recoil to the user or knockback to the foe will toss the respective pokémon into the black hole, dealing 7% dark-type damage (ref's discretion here; recoil doesn't necessarily mean damage recoil))
  • or the metal planet (featuring a tall spire that, if hit with an electric- or fire-type move, will paralyse any pokémon standing on the planet's surface within that moment).
Additional Rules:
None!

A challenge for MrKyurem.
Format: Switch.
Style: 3v3 singles
Banned/Restricted Moves: Direct healing, one-hit-knock-outs
Arena Description: Gateway Galaxy
The battle takes place in the Gateway Galaxy, as it appears in Super Mario Galaxy. Gravity's hold is significantly less powerful, though attacks that make use of the ground will briefly intensify gravity for the sake of the battle. Battlers can traverse freely between any of the three planets:
  • the starting planet (featuring several large boulders, a patch of flowers that pokémon under a foot tall can hide in, thus raising their evasion by one stage, and bunnies that take an action to catch but restore the trainer's choice of either health or energy by 2%)
  • the black hole planet (upon which moves that that cause recoil to the user or knockback to the foe will toss the respective pokémon into the black hole, dealing 7% dark-type damage (ref's discretion here; recoil doesn't necessarily mean damage recoil))
  • or the metal planet (featuring a tall spire that, if hit with an electric- or fire-type move, will paralyse any pokémon standing on the planet's surface within that moment).
Additional Rules:
None!

engage the dazel

I accept.

I'm bored and need distraction, someone wanna 1v1? :D

DQ: 5 days
Banned/Restricted Moves: Direct healing, Super Fang. Chill can be used, but does not restore energy. Trick Room has no effect on command order.
Arena Description: Mt. Battle

I can't find any good pictures of the top of Mt. Battle, but hopefully you get the idea. The only special rule is that you can't fall off of Mt. Battle because magic.

Additional Rules: Attraction and confusion can cause at most one failure to move and then will immediately wear off; otherwise they last at most one round. Sleep lasts at most one round. After being inflicted with any of these status conditions a Pokémon cannot be affected by them again (unless the condition is self-inflicted).

yeeeaaaahh who wants to fight

I'm bored and need distraction, someone wanna 1v1? :D

DQ: 5 days
Banned/Restricted Moves: Direct healing, Super Fang. Chill can be used, but does not restore energy. Trick Room has no effect on command order.
Arena Description: Mt. Battle

I can't find any good pictures of the top of Mt. Battle, but hopefully you get the idea. The only special rule is that you can't fall off of Mt. Battle because magic.

Additional Rules: Attraction and confusion can cause at most one failure to move and then will immediately wear off; otherwise they last at most one round. Sleep lasts at most one round. After being inflicted with any of these status conditions a Pokémon cannot be affected by them again (unless the condition is self-inflicted).

yeeeaaaahh who wants to fight

I've totally been meaning to battle your since forever, bring it Q(o_oQ)

Back
Top Bottom