• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Contact Information

Re: DELICIOUS CONTACT INFORMATION GOES HERE

I'd've gone for the more delicious contact information but I would want a filter before I would post anything. :(

isn't there a profile for shit like this but oh whatever.

Standard TCoD Username: goldenquagsire
Jabber/Gtalk: none
AIM: goldenquagsire
YIM: none
MSN: golden_q@hotmail.co.uk
Other: well my MSN is the same as my email so go figures
#tcod: I go here every once in a full moon, so if you ever see either "goldenquagsire" or a variant of "Crimean" or "Pelleas" then you've got me.

profile doesn't list gtalk :|

TCoD Username: Fluffy Clouds (Previous: Mg55 sunrise, Glitchtrainer.)
E-mail: MertandStephen@aol.com (I hate AOL.)
MSN: None
AIM: None
YIM: None
Other methods: YouTube. Name is MissingNoguy55. TRSRockin. Name is MissingNoguy55. I have other places, but those places I've abandoned, so don't try to contact me at these places: Serebii.
#tcod: None.

Standard TCoD Username: Flora and Ashes
Jabber/Gtalk: nope
AIM: hypericestorm
YIM: I have
MSN:
Other: I do frequent Gaia as Queen of Hyper Squirrels, and occasionally I'll go on Neopetsas lapraslover36. (Username=stupid because I was ten. ^^;)
#tcod: Nope.

Standard TCoD Username: Cryssie
Jabber/Gtalk: N/A
AIM: N/A
YIM: crystylla (although I'm currently in a never-log-on phase)
MSN: For all intents and purposes, N/A.
Other: Anything via which I can be contacted, let's see... DeviantArt, LiveJournal (friends only), last.fm, WoW main Zaedria on Dragonblight EU (only when I have a subscription, and remember that we are talking EU), puzzle pirate Cryssie on the Malachite Ocean, Crystylla on Subeta... that's all the significant ways I can think of right now. No, no e-mail address here, I'm sorting them out right now.
#tcod: Cryssie (Crys, Crystylla). I tend to lurk and often go AFK without saying anything, so gimme a poke if you want to say something.

At time of writing, #tcod is your best bet provided that I have bothered to lurk it on any given day (today I didn't) outside of forum PMs/profile messages.

Standard TCoD Username: Verne
Jabber/Gtalk: lol no
AIM: Lavernite (please don't contact me with just HI and expect me to know who you are i'm really stupid and i'll start freaking out)
YIM: durr
MSN: hurr
Other: LaVerneT on deviantart, vernetarianist on livejournal, Scila Verna on gaia (shut the fuck up i will kill you), don't ever talk to me ever without telling me who you are and do NOT email me cause i don't check that shit my mom does.
#tcod: Verne

Standard TCoD Username: Flazeah
Jabber/Gtalk: N/A
AIM: N/A
YIM: N/A
MSN: lava-chan@hotmail.co.uk
Other: Puzzle Pirates - Flareravage on I think all of the Doubloon oceans, though I mostly only frequent Viridian, and I'm Flare on Eonlight Valley forums if you want to contact me there.
#tcod: N/A

THE FORM:
Standard TCoD Username: Catch-22
Other: Subeta: BiPolarBear
Other: my.opera: BiPolarBear
#tcod: sometimes. Catch-22

TcOD Username: Worst Username Ever
MSN: silke@erland.org(i don't have hotmail so that'll have to do)
Other: I very rarely go on Neopets as sneasel363(hey, I was only nine...)

Last edited:

Well, if anybody actually feels like striking a good old fashioned two way conversation with me...

EMail: Use Asashi007@GMail.com.
AIM: Asashi007

Asashi being a name from my current novel project.

I am all for conversations. I'll talk to you about almost anything. Be it you want a philosophical discussion, help with some sort of issue in your life, or just to talk about random shit. Textual combat is also fun too. Just know that I hate chatspeak. If you get the chance, just know that I'm likely to be very quiet during voice conversations, I am rather shy when it comes to talking to somebody using my voice.

Standard TCoD Username: Wymsy
AIM: Wymsy
YIM: megatrickster
Other: My name is Wymsical on Skype. Just note that the odds aren't likely that you'll catch a good time to have a voice conversation with me though. One person has priority to talk to me over everybody else. I am fine for text almost all of the time on Skype though.
#tcod: Wymsy

Back
Top Bottom