• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the signature above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/10
Random banner, symmetrical, no scrollbar, random quote that doesn't take up too much space, yeah, I like it.

No. I meant you. Although I edited it, so you may not have seen that before I did.
And the adult dragons are two random ones that face toward the eggs, depending on their side. I would never post ALL of them.

TREAT THIS POST AS TRANSPARENT, IGNORE IT FOR THE GAME.

Oh, okay. Since yours is transparent, I'll rate mine. 8D

10/10, I quite like it!

Offtopic: One more post and I'm a Butterfree! :D

Wait, do I care?

9.5/10 now.
:D Yay! Congrats!
I remember when I became a Butterfree...

What, like two days after you joined? :P
5.5/10
Kinda the opposite of what I said for Renteura. But I like the GIFs!

EDIT: ACK SORRY I THOUGHT I WAS DOING RENTEURA. anyway, your have three really ugly images, and a personality quiz result that I couldn't care less about. You also have a scrollbar. 2/10

6/10 Score down. Scrollbar is added and the whole lowering the bar would work but it is too long for it, I suggest getting rid of one picture.

From ES

8/10.

You always have good banners in your signature. The adoptables prevent it from being perfect in my eyes, but I have an immense bias against them.

9/10
:P Never knew mine had a scrollbar. Doesn't have it on my computer though. Weird.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom