• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DAMN NINJAS

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
Post ninjaing is never fun. :( world revolves around me; no one should respond to things while I'm still typing.

WHO ELSE FEELS THAT THIS IS AT LEAST SOMEWHAT TRUE

(whining about ninjas in general and how pirates are supposedly superior is fine too

damn postninjas

getting in my topics

responding before I do)

I'LL SHOW YOU POSTNINJAING

I'LL REPLY TO TOPICS THAT ~DON'T EVEN EXIST YET~

THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY

IT'S OKAY WALKER

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT POST NINJAS

quick, download more music

ninjas are sexier.
yeah right

sexy%20pirate%205.jpg

that's not a pirate, that's a hooker.

She would be dead in less than a day on a pirate ship, I doubt she could even help on a fishing boat, and that's if the pirates weren't raping her.

I like Ninjas and Pirates, both for personal reasons.
But i do hate it when i post and there's four posts there that weren't there before.

^ditto.
I like ninjas better.
I hate people who take advantage of my RP characters just because I'm away for 6 hours. ;D; Of course, the RSP is fine, but...

Ninjas >>>> pirates.

Pirates are [insert negative word here].

One time in and RP I'm in someone did something. Their character would normally take thirty seconds to do something, and they did it all in one post. I didn't have time for my character to kick theirs in the chest.

Ouch.

I like neither pirates nor ninjas.

Very strange, aren't I?

Also, ahahaha! Trust me, Arylett has been post ninjaed so many times it's not even funny. Usually because she is very slow.

In one thread, the people were so fast it took them two seconds to post every time they posted. Yes. TWO seconds. My browser reloaded and they got in like four posts. Each and every time I reloaded, it would be like that. Neither my internet connection nor my reflexes/fingers were fast enough.

I know the true meaning of the word "post ninja" after this.

I like neither pirates nor ninjas.

Very strange, aren't I?

Also, ahahaha! Trust me, Arylett has been post ninjaed so many times it's not even funny. Usually because she is very slow.

In one thread, the people were so fast it took them two seconds to post every time they posted. Yes. TWO seconds. My browser reloaded and they got in like four posts. Each and every time I reloaded, it would be like that. Neither my internet connection nor my reflexes/fingers were fast enough.

I know the true meaning of the word "post ninja" after this.
We're not robots! D:<

We're just good ninjas!

Lul.

Post ninjas. I deal with them all the time.

Like I so much as cvare about them, but once when everyone was in the same RP one another forum, I could have breathed fire because I had to keep retyping my character's reaction. Man, that was annoying, but it normally doesn't bug me.

Pirates can fucking shoot balls that can kill everyone.

Everyone.

So it's obvious. But I think ninjas could dodge those. Maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom