• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Names for Gold and Silver Remakes

You're probably right, Blaziking.

Topaz and Amethyst were obvious choices, but you'd think we'd have Opal before Tourmaline.

Brass and Tin just came to my mind -- and they make a lot more sence than Dawn and Dusk.

I think Golden Sun and Silver Moon could sound interesting.

...yeah, I just took it from the 3rd Anime Opening. *sings*

DuskSilver
DawnGold
SunsetGold
RisingSilver
CrescentSilver
WaningGold

Here are some suggestions.

EDIT: But there's a series called Golden Sun. I'd never work.

I think Golden Sun and Silver Moon could sound interesting.

...yeah, I just took it from the 3rd Anime Opening. *sings*

DuskSilver
DawnGold
SunsetGold
RisingSilver
CrescentSilver
WaningGold

Here are some suggestions.

EDIT: But there's a series called Golden Sun. I'd never work.
All of these are really pretty. They might not call the remakes Gold and Silver though. The remakes of red and blue were called [Fire] Red and [Leaf] Green so they might go with other colors... or maybe not colors at all.

All of these are really pretty. They might not call the remakes Gold and Silver though. The remakes of red and blue were called [Fire] Red and [Leaf] Green so they might go with other colors... or maybe not colors at all.

That's because the very original games were Red and Green.

I'd like to say again that it will probably be [noun]Gold and [noun]Silver, seeing as it was FireRed and LeafGreen.

Back
Top Bottom