• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What happened to Shiny Gold and Glimmering Silver?

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Or whatever they're called, what happened to them, were they just rumours or what?

I'm playing Crystal and Gold recently and they are awesome, one of the best games , probably the best if it was updated, i love it, so what happened to it?

Any ideas or news. anyone?

Nintendo have copyrighted 'DuskGold' and 'DawnSilver'. There has been no mention of 'ShinyGold' or 'GlimmeringSilver'.

How many times do I have to say this ; ;

Last edited:
DuskGold and DawnSilver are just so much better names...
Before I heard of this (About a day before), I was thinking that they should make remakes of the greatest Pokemon games ever...

Nintendo has not said that they're not coming out. But they probably won't come out out till months after Platinum.

Here are the details.

There's still no evidence they that have. Says so right in the article.

That article doesn't site any sources. I therefore would find any information in it hard to believe. However, G/S remakes are possible. I mean, is Nintendo just going to let this die? However, FR/LG are also getting obsolete, with the DSi and all. So, I'm not sure what to think.

:facepalm: Ok, Mew, since you obviously know NOTHING about this forum or why we're here, just... just get out. I'm sorry, but... no. Just no.

Anyway, I doubt there will be a Gold-/Silver remake anytime soon. Maybe in a few yeras, but Nintendo JUST came out with Platinum a few months ago. I'm sorry, but the remakes are not real.

Aww dam! I really want Gold and Silver remakes! They were really good games. I wanna play them again but the gameboy versions are so...old i'm used to the new ones.

And plus i don't really wanna buy emerald and go thru it 3 times to get Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile...

MInka: That's why you get Colloseum, play through it to get the three evolved forms of the starters, and then trade them over to a GBA game for breeding purposes.

Much easier than actually trying to use Emerald to get all three.

MInka: That's why you get Colloseum, play through it to get the three evolved forms of the starters, and then trade them over to a GBA game for breeding purposes.

Much easier than actually trying to use Emerald to get all three.

Yeah, i guess if i could find it somewhere.

But'd still be cool having Gold and Silver remakes. They were awesome games.

I started making my Pokemon game using a program called Sphere and found that Pokemon Shiny Gold and Glimmering Silver were being made by a member at the Sphere forums with Sphere. They made loads of the places and had done all the pokemon but for some reson they cancelled it and disbanded the team that was making it. I have the files to play it but the only thing you can do is walk around you're bedroom as they haven't programed in anything else.

but digimon kills pokemon thoughts since they just made digimon Dusk and digimon dawn i dont care if they did not know booooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
You shut up until you learn what Digimon is. *bricks*

I'm sick to death of you ignorant people and your half-baked anti-Digimon arguments. Somehow, you manage to bring Digimon up every time even when the subject doesn't call for it. I'm sorry, but if you're here just to bash Digimon with your incredibly dumb excuses, then find another forum and SCRAM. And learn some proper grammar, too.

This thread may carry on as normal. *is done venting*

Shiny Gold and Glimmering Silver would be horrible, horrible names

Back
Top Bottom