• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

((You'll see.))

"I was hoping you'd ask that, actually..." Zora laughed. "I would be glad to take you back..." Oh to be back in the good old days... she hoped this would take her back. Back to the end of the Forum Game war... she wanted to feel that pride again, hoped she would.

Chimani glanced at Zora, but said nothing. It wasn't her place to now after all. Not her choice, though she didn't like the one that had been made.

CB and Guilmon came out of nowhere, and were ready to pwn some n00bs. Guilmon was getting antsy, and pulled out some fried chicken from CB's backpack, and ate it.

((PWN SOME NOOBS? What the hell?))
Typhoon stood there in the shadows, thinking about what Zora had just said.
On one hand...she's a traitor. She wanted to destroy somewhere that she used to LOVE, and that is cruel for everyone. On the other...we need everyone we can get. Who's to say people don't change?
Oh wait. They don't. Not in a way that matters.
A change of mind however...
she limped back to her room, pondering.

Arylett noticed Chimani's distrusting look and Typhoon's rather thoughtful gaze...

"It's wise not to trust someone like me. I'm weak-minded... easily swayed. Who knows who I might pledge allegeance to next. But thank you for accepting me back, I'll try not to disappoint you again..." She was still suspicious at how easy it all seemed. Zora accepted her back as if nothing happened... though Arylett suspected strongly that when they started training again... she would get the hell she deserved.

CB I'm sorry... I must ask you to leave... It appears you can't go a post without making it pointless... Translation: YOUR NOOB JUST GOT PWNED!!! •Cough• You may choose your way of leaving.

"Everyone... Now that zora and lett are feeling better we shall leave in The morning~ Qnd by the way arylett... You might want this..." Midnight tossed the jar containing one of arylett's balls to her. "Now if everyone would retire to their rooms I shall have the maids deliver dinner. And Zora keep your hands off the butlers."

((Shadow ball things. He bottled one during the fight and DON'T WORRY I THOUGHT THE SAME THING AT FIRST))

"Shut up, Midnight... You know there's only one man I want..." Zora coughed indignantly.

"I think you just touched a nerve..." Chimani urged, "She's warned you not to make jokes like that about her..."

((I thought the same too >_> And if Celestial Blade doesn't leave by his method of choice, can we say he slips into a pool of acid and drowns? :DDDD))

(XD ARYLETT'S BALLS. ;;Massively amused;; Thanks for clearing that up.)

Arylett caught the orb of darkness in one hand, gazing at it. Its energy felt foreign... it felt no longer a part of her. She tried to absorb it, but it continued to sit in her palm, the energies spiraling about in the form of a sphere.

"Well... I guess I'm hungry. But why are you giving me this...? I don't think I have any more use for it."

"Then put it back in the jar..." Zora muttered, "If you can't find use for it I probably can... wait... your powers... you lost them...?"

"That's what it seems like." Chimani replied.

"I'll be damned..."

"Yeah... I spent all of my energy in the fight, I think." She looked at the dark sphere sadly, as she put it back in the jar. It was rather hard for her to admit that, her face appeared to cringe slightly.

No more... no more power.

Arylett sighed deeply.

(( *laughs at mention of Arylett's balls* I was all WTF but then the answer comes up...and she doesnt't HAVE to absorb it...I guess it's her choice ))

ES laughed for a unknown reason, even to her. It was a chuckle of insanity, was she going mental?

But there was the question if we should accept Arylett...ES could not rid of the disgust she still had from Arylett. How could she fight to destroy TCoD, it was unnatural especially when ES had trusted her...

She had joined the side that would destroy everything that we had built, the very place we all love and were proud of apart from some annoyances. But to be fair every world has their own annoyances.

ES decided after a while that she thought that Arylett should be let back...

But if she's let back I'm keeping an eye on her...She could have changed her views and loved this world again...like she used to but there is still a chance and every chance that something bad could happen must be covered.

ES voiced this to everyone apart from how she would keep a close eye on her.

'No need for Arylett to know' ES thought.

(Yeah I did. I already tried and cannot absorb it because I no longer have any dark energy in my body and cannot use dark powers anymore. Also XD Midnight... just... XD)

((Super time pass! Had to do it since no one was posting.))

It was finally morning. Midnight had all his things packed as he went down to the main hall to wait for everyone else to finish preparing. "Finally... We are going to find her and stop her... But still... How could she do this to us...?"

Typhoon blinked her eyes open.
"Huh...ahhoow. " she heard the rustle of someone moving downstairs, then gentle snoring.
"Hugh..we're moving out.Arise, er, c'mon." She peeked into the bag.
Her knifewrench was there, her sleepin' trunks folded, her copy of Wicked secure, and her various papers and items for her friend were all in there. She slipped on her moose hat and trekked downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom