• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Special Plans for Platinum?

This time, I'm probably gonna start with Turtwig. I like him, so...yeah.

Also, I'm somehow not gonna use a Pachirisu. It's my favorite Pokemon, but it doesn't do too much good in battle.

And I'm gonna at least try not to resort to using legendaries like I did in Diamond.

Unlike quite a few of my "main" games, I'm not going to include my fully evolved starter in the main team I use once I've beaten the League. Or at least the Gym leaders. It's really not that I'm partial to using my starter - I just happen to like starters like Charizard, and I wanted to use a Blaziken - and sometimes I can just not really bother to make a whole team of trained Pokémon that I definitely want to use as part of a serious team, and my fully evolved starter happens to be at a high level because I've used it through the game.

Most likely, I'll train a load of different Pokémon and use them in different combinations for different aspects of battling and various places like the ones in the Battle Frontier.

I also randomly decided that I'm probably not going to use Fly at all in-game.

Once I beat it maybe.

I've started naming all of my Pokémon, I don't usually do it. But I decided I am for this game. Oh yeah, and me and Castform are playing through it at the same time, so we are having battles after every Gym, to see how each other is doing.

I petty much failed the two Pokemon thing. The disobedience annoyed and upset me. Might as well tatoo "pansy" on my forehead. Only goal left is to leave the legendary out of the E4.

I'm going to try a 3 Pokemon mono-type grass team. Doubt it will work>_<
Might change it to bug because of scyther...

Back
Top Bottom