• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Paranoia + Apocalyptic Situations = This Thread

Zombies
Go around with a BB gun and a flamethrower. If you play a zombie you'll probably get killed by a nice man named Leon Kennedy (He wishes) .
Aliens
Watch the films Mars Attacks, Signs then Independance day, and try and spot the difference. Then do what they did in that film that has the most relevance to the situation. *Gets my yodelling tapes, water and my laser firing military fighter ship thing*
Nuclear Winter
I don't know what that it so I'll just say panic.
Killer, Out of Control Virus
Hospital. Then buy some band aids.
Super Volcano
Aqquire blizzard and water powers and freeze it over.
Robot Massacre
Look for the off button :|

Zombies
Go around with a BB gun and a flamethrower. If you play a zombie you'll probably get killed by a nice man named Leon Kennedy (He wishes) .

Flamethrowers are hard to get and, if I remember correctly, the fuel is also hard to get. Also, a BB Gun is NOT going to pierce their skull that easily

Aliens
Watch the films Mars Attacks, Signs then Independance day, and try and spot the difference. Then do what they did in that film that has the most relevance to the situation. *Gets my yodelling tapes, water and my laser firing military fighter ship thing*

And what if the alien species is different from all of those?

Nuclear Winter
I don't know what that it so I'll just say panic.

The sun being blotted out as part of the aftermath of Nuclear Warfare. I THINK it is due to the dust being kicked up into the atmosphere by all the explosions, but I could be wrong

Killer, Out of Control Virus
Hospital. Then buy some band aids.

Oh yeah. Go to a hospital where ALL of the sick people will be flocking >.>

Super Volcano
Aqquire blizzard and water powers and freeze it over.

...What?

Robot Massacre
Look for the off button :|

...*tries to speak, but can't and just shuts jaw*

Actually, you can get a weed torch (basically the same thing as a flamethrower) that runs on propane. We have one.

"Zombies
Go around with a BB gun and a flamethrower. If you play a zombie you'll probably get killed by a nice man named Leon Kennedy (He wishes) ."

Flamethrowers are hard to get and, if I remember correctly, the fuel is also hard to get. Also, a BB Gun is NOT going to pierce their skull that easily

Weed torch, and a chainsaw then :)

"Aliens
Watch the films Mars Attacks, Signs then Independance day, and try and spot the difference. Then do what they did in that film that has the most relevance to the situation. *Gets my yodelling tapes, water and my laser firing military fighter ship thing*"

And what if the alien species is different from all of those?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZE-D_TbylCQ&feature=related

"Nuclear Winter
I don't know what that it so I'll just say panic."

The sun being blotted out as part of the aftermath of Nuclear Warfare. I THINK it is due to the dust being kicked up into the atmosphere by all the explosions, but I could be wrong

Than is no real answer to that, I'm just gonna get a real big fan.

"Killer, Out of Control Virus
Hospital. Then buy some band aids."

Oh yeah. Go to a hospital where ALL of the sick people will be flocking >.>

I can't think of anything else -.-

"Super Volcano
Aqquire blizzard and water powers and freeze it over."

...What?

Get Blizzzard spells. Then freeze the volcano.

"Robot Massacre
Look for the off button :|"

...*tries to speak, but can't and just shuts jaw*

I have that effect on people.

Back
Top Bottom