• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony

I am going into school tomorrow and telling all of my friends that "I just found the best show on the planet. My Little Pony." and they're gonna look at me like I'm crazy and I'll be like "NO. IT IS AMAZING."

they're all so adorable :3333333

I watched some Of the first episode. Though I'm not crazy about it, it's pretty good.
No favourites yet!

I told my friends about it too! Although since they are all guys they kind of looked at me for a second, and where like "yeah, right".

I watched a couple of episodes on the Kids on Demand channel we have yesterday. I liked it and I have no idea why. :| This is slightly disturbing in a really cool way.

Okay FINE.

I watched the first couple of episodes and you're right the animation is pretty good! And the humour is better than I would have thought.

I come to this forum and see the Pony avatars.
I google it.
I watch it.
IT'S 4AM AND I CAN'T STOP.
I. Can't. Stop.

;___; Love love love love love love love and I HATE superkawaii things nowadays, oh goooooooooooooooooooood. ♥

Applejack and Fluttershy <33

well damn

I certainly wouldn't have thought that I'd like this show. But I do. And I still can't quite put my finger on why it manages to be so ridiculously good. what the fuck.

on a related note, being a StarCraft 2 fan, I found this "PonyCraft 2" vid very amusing; for people who are unaware of the original version, here's the link to that for reference.

I've seen that PonyCraft video, and I laughed my ass off. I'm a big fan of StarCraft and I loved it. Also, does anyone else read Equestria Daily? I love this site. Gives me my pony fix. *snorts sparkles and rainbows through a rolled-up dollar bill*

Omg this is ridiculously cute. I really, really must not get hooked on this or I'll never do anything again =O

I've seen that PonyCraft video, and I laughed my ass off. I'm a big fan of StarCraft and I loved it. Also, does anyone else read Equestria Daily? I love this site. Gives me my pony fix. *snorts sparkles and rainbows through a rolled-up dollar bill*

Equestria Daily is pretty great. And I'm not just saying it because I'm on there. :D

Asexually reproducing ponies?

I really don't see what attracted such a large cult following to this show. Made me chuckle a bit but thats all.

And rule 34 ruined this for me.

Haha, the only reason it's hitting so hard is because even guys find the show enjoyable. The animation really is good, and the voice acting's really good too.

Though to be honest, one of the main reasons I keep going back to it is just so I can hear Tara Strong's voice >.>

Back
Top Bottom