• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Black and White

Re: Pokémon Black and White

I don't like the new evolution animation. It looks like the Pokemon is being put in a blender.

Oh god that animation freaked me out the first time I saw it. I was like 'nuuuuuuu don't chop up my starter D:'

If my WiFi was working I'd give you my Tynamo, RTB, but alas it isn't.

ANYWAYS. Beat the main game today. Ghetsis was a bitch. I lost to him once, and then relied on constantly healing Zekrom so that Hydreigon would run out of PP. It sorta worked. Now I'm getting ready to mess with the PokeTransfer so I can get a Ditto so I can get a lawnmower Rotom :D

Wow... trouble with Hydreigon? O_O My Scrafty took him down pretty easily but I guess it's hard if you don't have one. :c

more negotiations. Saw a guy with a shiny Accelgor but the only shiny he wanted of mine was a Woobat I was saving for my friend - I had already traded away a different Woobat I owed her, so I very well couldn't do that again.

Skyla was quite possibly the easiest gym leader ever. Took her down after using Attract and then Secret Power with my level 33 Audino.

[The Secret] Watchog, female [lv. 28] - She's okay, but not the most useful Pokemon around.
[Charles] Liepard, male [lv. 29] - Love him, especially now that he knows Shadow Claw.
[Faline] Deerling, female [lv. 29] - Adorable as fuck, and she's one of my Attract whores.
[Blackie] Pignite, male [lv. 30] - Love him~
[Hearye] Audino, male [lv. 33] - My other Attract whore. He's wonderful, I absolutely love him.
[Outsider] Sawk, male [lv. 47] - If I could have a Pokephilliac relationship with any of my Pokemon, I'd pick Outsider. He's strong and sexy.

I just beat Alder for the first time. Playing time was exactly 99:10.

I am enjoying this. Muchly.

[Phaze] Duosion [M] L38

[Candace] Leavanny [F] L38

[Coco] Stoutland [F] L39

[Shaw] Samurott [M] L39

[Lumiere] Lampent [M] L41

I tried not to look at the new Pokemon, and while I wasn't able to escape seeing pictures, I barely knew any of the English names when I began, so this has been fun. I've basically been seeing what Pokemon can be found on each route when I get to it, catching any Pokemon that look promising and then trying them out for a while. I've had a few others including a Tranquill, but they've all been boxed. I have no idea what my last Pokemon will be. 8D

And I've had so many OMG THIS ROCKS moments that I've forgotten what they were about. D:

Wow... trouble with Hydreigon? O_O My Scrafty took him down pretty easily but I guess it's hard if you don't have one. :c

more negotiations. Saw a guy with a shiny Accelgor but the only shiny he wanted of mine was a Woobat I was saving for my friend - I had already traded away a different Woobat I owed her, so I very well couldn't do that again.

I almost lost due to that shit. I onlywon because my Emboar could withstand a surf and deal a brick break...

Well, finished the main part today! It was exciting.. And the music for the end was cool~

I tried the PokeTransfer. I am really, really bad at that silly game you have to play to get the Pokemon.

Now...I am working on EV training my Manectric. Or, at least, I will be when I wake up later.

Well, I finally got around to beating the game :D Lost to Ghetsis the first time because his Hydreigon refused to miss with Focus Blast, but I got him next time.

Zekrom might be the easiest legendary I ever caught. Just two Icicle Crashes and an Ultra Ball and it was mine. Unless it's meant to be easy because you need to catch it for the story to continue.

My team now is:
Scrafty (M) lv54
Galvantula (M) lv48
Beartic (M) lv47
Carracosta (M) lv47
Swoobat (F) lv49
Zekrom lv51

I used Scrafty a lot in the Pokémon League if you can't tell :v Might hang onto Zekrom, even though I never use legendaries on my team.

Do you actually need to catch it?

Yeah, it was easy. Suspiciously easy. Oh, I checked, and it has a catch rate of 45. That's higher than Dialga and Palkia!

Yes, you need to catch it. Only way not to is to have all of your boxes full.

If you knock it out, it sets you back to right before you fought it and has you fight it again.

If you have no room to catch it, it'll let you move on and it'll be in the Dragonspiral Tower postgame.

What happens if you don't catch it?
You exit the battle screen and the game says something like "Zekrom wants you to challenge him".

Anyways, I transferred over a Bellsprout that I'm currently leveling up. I got it up 30+ levels in one battle against the sports dome people. Damn I love that place.

Also, Mow Rotom for the win.

Back
Top Bottom